Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-29-2019, 10:13 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 63,046.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Dude I really respect the mexican contribution to the sport but every race demographic in boxing has a bunch of f'ing idiot fans including them (no ofendo los que si son fanaticos de el deporte no solo un boxeador). You would think Canelo walks on water and craps caviar the way his cok get slobbered.He's a great fighter but he barely got by a guy these same morons call "a bum tomato can." It's almost like Floyd and Manny the idiot fans actually turn you off to supporting the guy because they can't keep their nonsense and science fiction based views under control
False.

Canelo is very hated by mexicans

Juan Manuel Márquez is his worst hater

A lot.of.mexicans were supporting GGG in the arena

You never will see a black fan or a fan from Asia or UK supports a mexican against a fighter.of their own country
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2019, 10:51 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 103,943.91
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue54 View Post
I say Ward who you got and why?
Ward is the harder fighter to beat, he's more well rounded and has fewer weaknesses. Canelo is also great in most areas, he's more Flashy than Ward and has more offensive skills but he has some weaknesses at the top level, his feet are a little slow (we are talking top level) and his stamina means he can't stay consistent through a 12 rounder. Ward had great physical stamina, and next level mental stamina and concentration.

As far as accomplishments, they are closer than people think, Ward has a lot of haters due to GGG and Kovalev fans.

Wins over Abraham, Froch, Kessler, one sided and Kovalev in the rematch, plus quite a few solid guys underneath that is a very good resume. Canelo's is deeper now I think, the best wins are pretty similar though against Kovalev and GGG respectively both were a struggle, close and competitive fights.

I like Wards consistency in performance and dominance at the moment. The dominance of Froch is for me the single best performance of the two and it's a shame the 2nd Kovalev fight ended how it did because Ward was on his way to a stoppage. I think it edges out Canelo, but we should wait until Canelo has finished, he could do something extraordinary that puts him clearly over the top.
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:57 AM #23
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 26,144.84
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
False.

Canelo is very hated by mexicans

Juan Manuel Márquez is his worst hater

A lot.of.mexicans were supporting GGG in the arena

You never will see a black fan or a fan from Asia or UK supports a mexican against a fighter.of their own country

What is in bold is WRONG!!Chavez vs Taylor...actually bet wanted Canelo to show up and beat Mayweather (you can find my posts on that here) to shake up the boxing landscape but he showed up to eat punches all night, and I could go on and on. Look at the time between Chavez/Taylor and Mayweather/Canelo I can fill that with a bunch of other examples.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:02 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts

Quote:
What is in bold is WRONG!!Chavez vs Taylor...actually bet wanted Canelo to show up and beat Mayweather (you can find my posts on that here) to shake up the boxing landscape but he showed up to eat punches all night, and I could go on and on. Look at the time between Chavez/Taylor and Mayweather/Canelo I can fill that with a bunch of other examples.
But you are a exception...
Old 05-29-2019, 12:12 PM #25
Boxing fan since 1985

turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 

Quote:
But you are a exception...
Actually, I am not. Perhaps broaden your horizons and you'll realize I am very much the typical boxing fan who supports fighters based on cojones, skills, and willingness to not pander to paychecks exclusively. Feel free to fly out to NYC i'll take you around Jackson Heights/Washington Heights/The Bronx, Brooklyn and beyond you'll find Mexicans, Indians, Dominicans, Irish, and so forth all huddled up at bars watching fights rooting for everyone.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:16 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Actually, I am not. Perhaps broaden your horizons and you'll realize I am very much the typical boxing fan who supports fighters based on cojones, skills, and willingness to not pander to paychecks exclusively. Feel free to fly out to NYC i'll take you around Jackson Heights/Washington Heights/The Bronx, Brooklyn and beyond you'll find Mexicans, Indians, Dominicans, Irish, and so forth all huddled up at bars watching fights rooting for everyone.

Thats because NY is a Cosmopolitan city

But thats false. You think that in Filipinas there were people supporting Márquez against Pacquiao?

I see a lot of mexicans. Here in México. Supporting GGG and Jacobs against Canelo
Old 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM #27
Boxing fan since 1985

Quote:
Thats because NY is a Cosmopolitan city

But thats false. You think that in Filipinas there were people supporting Márquez against Pacquiao?

I see a lot of mexicans. Here in México. Supporting GGG and Jacobs against Canelo
The first place I mentioned Jackson Heights has a huge population of Filipinos and btw just for the record not all Filipinos like Pacquaio or care for him as an icon of their country.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:26 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 640 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 18,016.50

A win against Andrade means zero. Fans know Boo Boo's a paper champ. As far as legacy goes, if Alvarez retired today, his legacy would be he failed to give Golovkin a third fight.
ruedboy is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
andrade, andre, beats, beetween, canelo, higher, rank, ward?

User Tag List