Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman dont sound like his heart is in it anyways anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol you must be really impressed with Pac's ability to dominate that the only way its possible is PEDs lol

Again, that's the biggest compliment you can give to an athlete he is so good he must be cheating lol

Did you even think there's such a thing as elite athletes that transcends sports..

Michael Jordan jumps so high its impossible to do what he does.. He must be on PEDs..

Dude learn to realize the greats of any sport, are a rare breed. That's why they are what they are. Without proof of peds and calling him a cheat exposes you as an individual who's too impressed.

Have you realized by now.. Those who cheats who got caught using PEDs are retired now. PEDs destroys an athletes long term body.. they become brittle.. Example.. Marquez can't go back to the sport.. Peds destroyed his body. Floyd, too much Xylocaine destroyed his hands.. IVs covered up his Peds and now he is retired.. The list goes on..

The fact that Pac is still fighting is a testament to being clean. A 40 year old ped user will be deteriorating at this point. The fact he ain't deteriorating tells you he has been and always will be clean as a whistle.
      Sorry but this might be the dumbest thing I ever read on the site.

Comment

Pac man is in his last days but I honeslty feel that he will end up victorious vs Thurman. I may be biased here because Im not a big fan of thurman. I seen him fight on the Undercard of broner some years back, he put on a great show for us, but Ive never been too impressed by him, Skill wise.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          This will be his way out of boxing
          I’ve stated a few times that Thurman seems to have lost interest in the sport
          Not so sure his last fight was only ring rust , thinking he didn’t train 100%
          He’ll make good coin and move on probably to commentary like he stated
          It will be a very motivated Thurman no doubt, getting a spectacular win can be a signature victory for him and give him some status, he will talk about how he beat Manny better than Floyd etc everyone is trying to bait Floyd to comeback why not Keith, but you can bet he will study the Floyd win like a daily ritual.

Thurman will box and look for the counter Ala Floyd, he is not going to brawl with Manny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
            Sorry but this might be the dumbest thing I ever read on the site.
            No worries. You won't get it even if you try. Not for you to comprehend. It's for those with certain level of IQ to get it. You didn't reach the mark. It's all good bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Won’t surprise me. Guy doesn’t give a fuk about boxing. There’s a reason manny picked him over spence
              the reason Pacquiao picked thurman over spence is because of money. thurman brings in more money spence's next fight won't be on ppv despite being a unification fight and against an opponent who has made a name for himself in porter. Pacquiao is a smart businessman.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                It will be a very motivated Thurman no doubt, getting a spectacular win can be a signature victory for him and give him some status, he will talk about how he beat Manny better than Floyd etc everyone is trying to bait Floyd to comeback why not Keith, but you can bet he will study the Floyd win like a daily ritual.

Thurman will box and look for the counter Ala Floyd, he is not going to brawl with Manny at all.
                Hey , maybe your right and we’ll see a motivated Thurman
                I still believe he has one foot out the door , he looks and talks like he’s lost interest in the sport
                I don’t think him studying Floyd is the solution , maybe JMM but not Floyd
                Thurman gets hit quite a bit , he ain’t slick and he won’t be able to box on his bicycle
                I see Pac winning a decision , overwhelming Keith with punches from all angles , and if he decides to brawl I think Manny could catch him
                I think even this Manny can handle Thurman’s power , which most likely will decrease as fight goes on
                Manny just gotta be careful when he comes in , not get caught by that hook

Comment

I said this before, win or lose, Thurman is retiring after this fight unless it's good enough to warrant a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    I said this before, win or lose, Thurman is retiring after this fight unless it's good enough to warrant a rematch.
                    The fight or the money

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                      Well he already been caught roiding before.thats how he got to were he is in the first place.love it or hate it facts are facts buddy
                      Da hell ish you talking bout boy

Comment

Working...
                      X