Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia on Changes Felix Verdejo is Making To Improve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia on Changes Felix Verdejo is Making To Improve

Felix Verdejo (24-1) is just weeks away from the biggest fight of his young career. On April 20th he faced former interim champion Bryan Vasquez (37-3) on the Terence Crawford-Amir Khan pay-per-view undercard. The ESPN distributed card takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless he gets a adamantium chin implant dude is a DEAD duck Vs. The elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Unless he gets a adamantium chin implant dude is a DEAD duck Vs. The elite.
      Would not be surprised if he "all of a sudden"improved with this guy in his camp.

Comment

Say what you want about Memo but you can not deny his conditioning skils. I expect to see a new and improved Verdejo.

Comment

Memo always has his guys in great shape. Verdejo will put on a great performance.

Comment

hhmmm we shall see

Comment

Verdejo got everything a boxer needs, I really think he got the skills to be p4p someday.

Comment

Oh I don't deny we're getting a different fighter when you're involved. We know exactly what you're doing differently.

Comment

Memo Heredia was responsible to many Mexican cheats like JMM. "peeleft:

Comment

The problem is the drugs wont train for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X