Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford on Errol Spence: There Can Only Be One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
    Yeah, why are these two talking like they're in line to be king of the division?

When Keith comes back he's still the top dog. Spence and Crawford are pretty unproven at WW.

A healthy Keith beats both these guys.
    You are probably Thurman’s wife sister or from Hawaii . Either way you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      only problem is that when its a different fighter making the same statement, you guys accuse him of ducking. keep it 100.
      Take into account the landscape of the division. Different networks etc. Everyone in boxing knows that the fight even if they both demanded the fight now will not be made. Spence can’t even get a unification and the champions have the same advisor and fight on the same network so likelihood of making the fight with Crawford on another network is slim for now

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Take into account the landscape of the division. Different networks etc. Everyone in boxing knows that the fight even if they both demanded the fight now will not be made. Spence can’t even get a unification and the champions have the same advisor and fight on the same network so likelihood of making the fight with Crawford on another network is slim for now
        that's exactly what i am saying!!

everyone knows that they're from different promotional company so a fight between them will be hard to make, yet, the same posters who make these post accused other fighters of ducking when that fighter is from a different promotional company too.

dont like like posters on here aka floyd fans didnt accuse manny of ducking danny garcia, thurman, spence, etc. when we all know they're from different promotional company so a fight with these guys would be hard to make also!

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
          I highly doubt we see any of these fights.

Keith is only just now coming back from injury. The earliest I could see a Spence fight would be late 2019 at this rate.

Spence isn't staying at WW long term, he's too big, he'll eventually move up.

Crawford isn't fighting any of these guys and will always hide behind his promoter.
          Facts ^^^^^^^

Keith most likely will retire let's just keep it real. Crawford fight will most likely not happen because of the ESPN + deal. And Spence will definitely move up by 2020. It's going to be Danny Garcia division after that. Danny and his father are not fighting Spence for peanuts either.

Comment

Great! Bud and Truth are already building this up. Arum's a sleazy weasel, but his right. Maybe in 2 yrs time... I hope.

Comment

Terrance and Keith will school that cherry picking steroid using hype job

Comment

that's exactly what i am saying!!

everyone knows that they're from different promotional company so a fight between them will be hard to make, yet, the same posters who make these post accused other fighters of ducking when that fighter is from a different promotional company too.

dont like like posters on here aka floyd fans didnt accuse manny of ducking danny garcia, thurman, spence, etc. when we all know they're from different promotional company so a fight with these guys would be hard to make also!
                Fair enough..

Comment

I know a lot of you here think that Al Haymon is the best thing since god, but I see him advising Spence to age out Crawford for as long as possible. He don't want to take the chance of losing all his welterweight control to Arum anytime soon. Crawford is a few years older than Spence, and that is what will end up being Spence's primary advantage.

Comment

I'm getting the impression Crawford wants it more than Spence

Comment

so they both will fight each other when the money is right...?

but when pac said "give me 20 mil and i'll fight crawford".. yall call that a duck....... keep it 100.
                      Here we go again, making everything about Pac or Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X