No announcement yet.

Luka Doncic is coming. The Great Light Hope. Teams beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I want to see what he can do on the next level. I see a lot of potential but this is the big show now. Suns are the best fit for him with all those shooters I'd hate to see him on a bad limited team. Hopefully he slips to Memphis or Dallas where they have some good pieces already that he could make a playoff team.

Comment

Word in Dallas is the Mavericks draft him at the #5 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          I want to see what he can do on the next level. I see a lot of potential but this is the big show now. Suns are the best fit for him with all those shooters I'd hate to see him on a bad limited team. Hopefully he slips to Memphis or Dallas where they have some good pieces already that he could make a playoff team.
          Luka can be successful anywhere but Sacramento

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Word in Dallas is the Mavericks draft him at the #5 spot.
          Word is you are living under a rock. Atlanta is zeroing in on making him their selection

Comment

Lol I’m going to bookmark and bump this thread halfway through the season when it’s clear he won’t even be in the top 5 rookies.
            Grayson Allen will be better than him. Europeans are soft at basketball. There will never be a time that a European player will be recognized as the best in the NBA. The USA has the best ball players white, black, yellow, red, or whatever.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 06-20-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Lol I’m going to bookmark and bump this thread halfway through the season when it’s clear he won’t even be in the top 5 rookies.
              Grayson Allen will be better than him. Europeans are soft at basketball. There will never be a time that a European player will be recognized as the best in the NBA. The USA has the best ball players white, black, yellow, red, or whatever.
              Giannis might take that mantle soon

nowitzki was the man in 2006.
              Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-20-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post

Word is you are living under a rock. Atlanta is zeroing in on making him their selection
                Word is yo momma won't let you out of the basement till the draft is over.

Sacramento takes the Slovenian with the 2nd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Because he is a honky?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Word is yo momma won't let you out of the basement till the draft is over.

Sacramento takes the Slovenian with the 2nd pick.
                    The Slovenian told Sacramento to **** off. Bagley is the only one that is up for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post

He’d be ok in sac town. Fox is good and they have other ok young players he could bring the best out of. It’s just getting on a team and playing his game.

Comment

Working...
                      X