No announcement yet.

Rios post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios post fight

After Gift is finished with the heavy bag, what will Rios do/say in the post fight interview?
    Cry
    26.67%
    Say he doesn't have it anymore
    30.00%
    Say he will be back stronger
    26.67%
    Other
    16.67%

I think Rios will celebrate once Garcia is finished.

Comment

Haters gonna hater!

Danny is getting stopped.

Comment

I can't understand what he's saying before hes been KO'd / gone 12 rounds so its unlikely we'll be able to comprehend it post fight.

In all seriousness the guy is shot and punch drunk as hell, he's retired what...3 times now? he shouldnt be fighting...another horrible mismatch to add to the gifts resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          I think Rios will celebrate once Garcia is finished.
          lmao, nice one

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Haters gonna hater!

Danny is getting stopped.
            lmao and yet you don't want to take the ban bet lmao

this dude talks so much about danny bout to lose and yet never puts his money where his mouth is.

take the bet, lifetime ban for loser. what u scared of if u continue to say danny bout to get stopped

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I can't understand what he's saying before hes been KO'd / gone 12 rounds so its unlikely we'll be able to comprehend it post fight.

In all seriousness the guy is shot and punch drunk as hell, he's retired what...3 times now? he shouldnt be fighting...another horrible mismatch to add to the gifts resume.
              agreed, sucks with didn't get Garcia vs porter and rios vs Ortiz instead

Comment

After the Pac fight he turned to Max and asked if he looked like a punching bag...which of course he did, and Max really had no answer unless he wanted to risk looking like one himself. I can't recall what he said immediately after the Bradley fight, but I imagine it will be something similar after his TKO loss.

Meanwhile, Danny will jump around and celebrate as though he beat the second coming of Ray Leonard and not Brandon Rios. Same way he did against Salka.

Comment

whatever it is... hopefully he doesnt tear up again

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    After the Pac fight he turned to Max and asked if he looked like a punching bag...which of course he did, and Max really had no answer unless he wanted to risk looking like one himself. I can't recall what he said immediately after the Bradley fight, but I imagine it will be something similar after his TKO loss.

Meanwhile, Danny will jump around and celebrate as though he beat the second coming of Ray Leonard and not Brandon Rios. Same way he did against Salka.
                    lol yea max's face was hilarious. you know he wanted to laugh when rios asked him that lol

lol o danny

nice post ghost

Comment

Working...
                    X