The Proof is in the Pudding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Proof is in the Pudding

Canelo dropped his belt to avoid Triple G and ended up facing Liam Neeson

Billy Joe Saunders fakes an injury for over a year and faces Arvin Aardvark in a *tune up* to avoid facing Triple G

Chris Eubank Jr had to sign a contract to face Triple G and declined only to face Fake Quillin

All these ****ty matchups are an indicator that these guys aren't trying to get the best competition possible, which is Triple G. I think Eubank just sealed the deal

I suspect you made this thread entirely for the purpose of calling liam smith liam neeson. I did laugh tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      Canelo dropped his belt to avoid Triple G and ended up facing Liam Neeson

Billy Joe Saunders fakes an injury for over a year and faces Arvin Aardvark in a *tune up* to avoid facing Triple G

Chris Eubank Jr had to sign a contract to face Triple G and declined only to face Fake Quillin

All these ****ty matchups are an indicator that these guys aren't trying to get the best competition possible, which is Triple G. I think Eubank just sealed the deal
      exactly and now golovkin's mandatories are avoiding him see jacobs who I believe will vacate the fake wba belt.these middleweights need to find their balls.

Comment

dont forget saunders saying he needs a couple more tune ups now cause hes not ready for golovkin, and canelo looking to rematch a rotting walking corpse that resembles miguel cotto ...

Comment

Working...
        X