Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India's Population 1.2 Billion.. Olympic medals ZERO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] India's Population 1.2 Billion.. Olympic medals ZERO..

What is wrong with India??

No sporting culture there??

While China with about the same population is a total BEAST in olympics gearing up one medal after another.

Thoughts?

Weak genetics for sports, no funding for sports facilities and they only care about cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      What is wrong with India??

No sporting culture there??

While China with about the same population is a total BEAST in olympics gearing up one medal after another.

Thoughts?
      that's what happens when you play cricket.

i hope you learned your lesson.

i hope you finally understand why baseball is superior to cricket and why that thread i made had so many responses.

people just dont want to hear the truth and would rather stick with their confirmation biases.

Comment

it also has to do with china's switch from isolationist communism to open market capitalism on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          that's what happens when you play cricket.

i hope you learned your lesson.

i hope you finally understand why baseball is superior to cricket and why that thread i made had so many responses.

people just dont want to hear the truth and would rather stick with their confirmation biases.

You do realise that India is NOT the only country which plays Cricket right?? Cricket is played in over 100 countries , go educate yourself .

Comment

If they had a tech Olympics where you write code and make software, they'd have gold medals.

Comment

Comment

You do realise that India is NOT the only country which plays Cricket right?? Cricket is played in over 100 countries , go educate yourself .
                That guy isn't too exposed.

Comment

smdh... did i say that?

im quite aware that the british started the sport and imported it everywhere.

what ive been trying to tell you and the rest of the lounge with that massive cricket vs baseball thread is that that the sport of cricket is not a great indicator of athleticism. it does not have enough athletic output markers that it hits.

the fact that it is india's national sport is one of the reasons why indians suck at other sports from a competitive global level.

maybe if Indians stopped playing cricket and played other sports that required greater athletic output, it would lead to better athletes and better chances of WINNING other global sports.

stop being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    That guy isn't too exposed.
                    ive lived in different continents different nations.

have you?

Comment

Working...
                    X