Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Ducked Us Since 2010 But Hopefully In Sept He'll Fight Us!" - Team Khurtsidze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GGG Ducked Us Since 2010 But Hopefully In Sept He'll Fight Us!" - Team Khurtsidze

Just a few hours ago, according to a member of Khurtsidze's entourage on this video

Jerry Lopez: "He'll beat GGG!"
    Giorgi Donadze (reply): "In September hopefully we gonna fight him he has been ducking us since 2010 but I don't think he will do it this time thanks for comment"

Khurtsidze vs Douglas round 10 vid:

he would just be another david lemieux

Comment

I saw that fight. That dude would get chewed up by GGG.

We have a certain Mexican ginger who thinks he is entitled to his own special weight class.

Comment

Lol chill...height doesn't matter, but this guy is like Gonzalez height. He will be dwarfed. He'd have to be the greatest inside fighter on Earth to beat GGG.

Comment

I know they are saying he has been ducking to get attention but do they really want this fight? The payday will be good but I doubt it will be anything amazing, especially if you are going to get demolished.

Comment

Know how this thread goes.....the haters say he's ducking the guy then in 4 months after he beats the piss out of the guy the same dudes say he was a nobody and only ever beat Antoine Douglas who was a bum...

GGG has bigger fish to catch...but if they al keep swerving then wtf, bring on the midget...

Comment

Hahaha yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Lol chill...height doesn't matter, but this guy is like Gonzalez height. He will be dwarfed. He'd have to be the greatest inside fighter on Earth to beat GGG.
                Apparently he's the shortest middleweight in the world at the moment at 5' 4", half an inch shorter than Prince Naseem Hamed! But he somehow uses that to his advantage, sort of like Tyson did.

Comment

Golovkin would never fight him. Khurtsidze's just won't stop coming.

Comment

Get Khurtsidze an eliminator then. GGG ain't droppin those belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X