No announcement yet.

Floyd belittles Mosley in 2010 but praises Khan in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    I think some of you people have a hard time understanding that Mayweather strategically says stuff specifically to get inside peoples heads. I dont know why this is so hard to grasp. People take everything he says so seriously and it plays right into his hands inn the form of PPV sales. Half of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is babble and he knows it is.
    That is because he contradicts himself a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
      Thats because Floyd never wants to fight anyone. Hense hes trying so hard to make this fight with Amir Khan happen.
      He didn't want to fight Mosley, yet he took the fight and changed to a more aggressive style?

Comment

It's called selling a fight. Who's the last person Floyd actually trashed talked hard? Ortiz?

Comment

Comment

How is he selling Khan if anything he's being dismissive of him; or you took him saying that Khan is solid as him saying he's a ATG

Comment

When Floyd was going to face Mosley all he did was talk about Mosley having 5 losses, former steroid user and possible current steroid user (Which was pretty funny). Now flash forward to Amir Khan Floyd is selling Amir Khan. This is hilarious. Mosley had a way better resume then Amir back then and till this day. At least Shane lost to elite competition. Floyd is bashing a future hall of famer but defending and selling a guy that has achieved very little.

I know why Floyd did it and is doing it. Mosley was past his prime but still dangerous and Floyd did not really want to face him if he did not have to. Floyd kind of got forced into that fight and was pretty angry about it. Not saying Floyd didnt think he would win but he knew he would take some shots which he did. Of course Floyd is selling Amir Khan because he knows that is a high reward low risk fight. One more W in the book.
              Isn't Floyd a steroid user ?

Comment

Everyone knows Khan brings in a large fan base but low risk for Floyd. Floyd knows Amir isnt even two levels below him.
                I thought he was complementing Maidana more than Khan in that interview. I think Floyd is using Khan the way he used Alexander in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  It's called selling a fight. Who's the last person Floyd actually trashed talked hard? Ortiz?
                  Why should u have to sell a fight this bad. People should just want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    I think some of you people have a hard time understanding that Mayweather strategically says stuff specifically to get inside peoples heads. I dont know why this is so hard to grasp. People take everything he says so seriously and it plays right into his hands inn the form of PPV sales. Half of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is babble and he knows it is.
                    You're giving him way too much credit. Mayweather is just an idiot, he isn't thinking or planning anything he says.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      You're giving him way too much credit. Mayweather is just an idiot, he isn't thinking or planning anything he says.
                      This, mayweather should never be allowed anywhere near a microphone, he contradicts himself so much that I feel sry for some of his fans who try and defend that.

He is a genius inside the ring, but far from it outside. Floyd stick to what you know best and that is boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X