Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIKE TYSON: "Floyd Mayweather is Carrying The Whole Boxing World On His Shoulders"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
    Why are you worried that I am worried about a mans money?

You trying to chat me up and make convo?

You a batty man?

Lol
    your corny. grown ass man counting another *****s pockets lmaoo clown ass.

Comment

Why you reying to me, you getting paid to b gay on me?

You go gym to check ot mans body and shiet?

Damn man you into big man butts?

I see why u sparred that big fat guy who was alll mouth, and he left the gym the next day, you did an arreola on him lol kiss kiss

Comment

Why you reying to me, you getting paid to b gay on me?

You go gym to check ot mans body and shiet?

Damn man you into big man butts?

I see why u sparred that big fat guy who was alll mouth, and he left the gym the next day, you did an arreola on him lol kiss kiss
        im gay? but you have grown ass men flexing in your sig so you can see them everytime you post. when you chose them did you lick your lips and say mmm these will do lmao and you worried about what another grown ass man is doing with his money lmaooo. but you call me gay lmaoooooo gay must mean straight now adays. i handle mine bro

Comment

lmfao at panda he mad! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Take the two biggest fights of the past five years. Who is the common factor in those two fights?

Against whom did the following fighters earn their biggest paydays: Juan manuel marquez, Shane Mosley, Oscar Delahoya, Zab Judah, Arturo Gatti, Ricky Hatton, etc?

Which fighter would generate the potential highest PPV sales in his next fight?
            how can u say he is carrying boxing when he fights once a year now??? that just doesnt make any sense.

Comment

Breathe Panda. Breathe.

But seriously, where's floyd carrying it to?

Comment

He's right...to a certain extent...If he's talking from the view of everyone wanting to see Pacuqiao vs. Mayweather, then I agree. Pac's down to fight, but Mayweather continues to have this and that come up, hence why the fight's yet to happen.

But other than that, Mayweather isn't carrying anything on his shoulder. He's a great boxer, but Boxing has plenty of other great fights to put on. By taking a fight with Pacquiao, Mayweather would be doing the fans a huge favor, but it hasn't happened yet. So, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  how can u say he is carrying boxing when he fights once a year now??? that just doesnt make any sense.
                  that shoes hes beyond evenfighting. he dont even have to fight to be the number 1 name floating around the whole boxing universe. just like when oscar wasnt active and fight once a year and his name wasnt mentioned as much as floyd. no matter what topic its like floyd comes up. good or bad.

Comment

Oh he makes great money, but what little I earn I save, what he earns he spends...
                    Would Mayweather trade places with YOU?

Comment

LMAO, thats my favorite line from mike, "i broke my back, SPINAL"

Comment

Working...
                      X