Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Taylor-Postal be shown in the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Taylor-Postal be shown in the U.S.

This is a big test for Taylor and I'd like to see if he can pass it. Any word on the fight being shown in the States? Lately Showtime has been hooking us up with fights from the U.K.

I don't think any U.S broadcaster has picked it up. They would usually have U.S media there if that was the case.

Will just have to get a channel five stream.

Comment

Originally posted by JP'sIntheClinch View Post
      This is a big test for Taylor and I'd like to see if he can pass it. Any word on the fight being shown in the States? Lately Showtime has been hooking us up with fights from the U.K.
      Looks like no. ESPN+ are picking up the London card but not Postol - Taylor, possibly because there ain't much of an undercard in Glasgow.

Comment

I think I've figured out a perfectly legal way to watch it. I used my VPN changer and made a Channel 5 account. It looks like it will be streamed (legally) on there.

Comment

Originally posted by JP'sIntheClinch View Post
          I think I've figured out a perfectly legal way to watch it. I used my VPN changer and made a Channel 5 account. It looks like it will be streamed (legally) on there.
          Tried a similar thing to watch Groves vs Eubank Jr as it was available to those in the US on the WBSS youtube channel but on PPV in the UK. it didn't work unfortunately just kept not loading the video

Comment

Can't believe this isn't going to be televised over here.

Comment

You can always watch Frank Warrens fights on USA ESPN+ early. Some good fights on there.
              And you know there's ways to watch certain fights.

Comment

Taylor-Postal will be mailed to you via Fedex.

Comment

Postol is a 9/1 underdog is this fight.

That seems wild to me.

He is one of the best victories of a fighter considered pound for pound and Taylor is a 12 fight novice

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Postol is a 9/1 underdog is this fight.

That seems wild to me.

He is one of the best victories of a fighter considered pound for pound and Taylor is a 12 fight novice
                    Yeah mate I'm surprised Taylor is such a big favourite.
                    I fancy him to win but this is a big step up for him. It's going to be a real nice win for him should he come out on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X