Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence on Crawford Fight: We're Gonna Meet Up, Make Big Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    He only mentioned Thurman when he was trying to suggest that Thurman was ducking Spence, when Spence barely cracked top ten. Thurman was Floyd's mandatory for onteen years.
    Bait and switch.
    Floyd been pissing on your LYING opinion for 20years cuz that's how long you been wrong....LMMFAO!!

Twenty years from now you gon be like oh Floyd is ducking him right now....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Floyd told Keith if he can beat Errol then he would fight Keith but that didn't happen
      Source pls.

Comment

Floyd been pissing on your LYING opinion for 20years cuz that's how long you been wrong....LMMFAO!!

Twenty years from now you gon be like oh Floyd is ducking him right now....LMMFAO!
        Hey man don't get pissed at me because your boy has a knack for sidestepping divisions when they heat up

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Spence is playing chess while you crybabies are playing checkers. He’s got at least two big fights he can take there’s no need to rush the Crawford fight because it could be the fight that creates the next big American star.

I am slightly more worried about crawfords level of opposition though hopefully bob can sign some Welters or work with other promoters to give him the level of opposition he needs in order to build the fight with Spence.
          they are 28 and 30 lol, in their prime. 'next big star' makes it sound like they are prospects with all the time in the world, they need to make themselves a star NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... In fact Spence started above 147 and he technically fought 13 of his 24 fights at 154... and Spence is bigger than Canelo...
            Look at the weights on Boxrec.

147½ vs 147½ isn't really 154. Most of them are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Crawford is IMO the best P4P in the world. However, he hasn't had to fight a top level WW yet. Spence, who I think is a top 5-7 p4p in the world did defeat Brook, but followed that with Petersen and Occampo, guys that weren't highly rated.

Between the 2 of them, they've beaten Horn, Brook, Petersen and Occampo at ww. I think there are far better ww's then them that Spence and Crawford could make great fights with and prove they are the best WW's.

If you go back to Hearns Leonard they were both seen as the best as well, but they still fought top guys and eliminated them to erase any doubt.

I think Spence and Crawford doing same makes their fight a definitive fight for top ww, same as Hearns/Leonard 1.

Ideally Crawford would fight Manny and Spence would fight thurman in BIG fights that would organically create an EVENT fight between Spence and Crawford. Since Manny is scared and Thurman is "hurt" (also scared) this will not happen.
              it doesnt christen a definitive number 1, because as far as im aware thurman has better wins than both and he hasnt lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                It's not criticism. It's facts.

If this fight does even close to 500K I'll eat my words but that number is such fantasy i don't see it. the Ward-Kovalev flops showed me that.

hell we give Golovkin constant sht for doing 150K against Lemeiux.

I even said I hope it does great success but as a fan who the fck wants to wait? not me.

those numbers are only possible when the casual and non boxing fans buy the hype. Hardcore boxing heads for the most part don't buy sht. Crawford-Postol is more proof of that.

I mean I don't understand how a fan can support stalling a fight as if that makes it better.

At this very moment Spence and Bud are the clear #1 and #2 at welterweight. Thurman is irrelevant right now and has turned into a meme. I could care less if he comes back or not.

so why not see the top guys clash right now?
                people dont want to see it, thats why they are supporting stalling it. theres very few posters demanding the fight, the way that other superfights have been demanded. and the reason for that is very simple, because its the same fanbase that supports both of them and theyd rather have two undefeated fighters to brag about than one. i refuse to believe if it wasnt two different nationalities of fighter that there wouldnt be more aggressive demand to get it on, with each fighter being attacked by the opposite side for not wanting it, just like with joshua and wilder. and thats another reason why the ppv could be appalling for this, cause its not even two seperate fanbases who are paying for it, its just one. people are living in dreamland if they think loads of casuals are going to buy this, youll get more interest in ksi v logan paul than spence v crawford from the casuals, considerably more.. people may find that disgusting but the fighters are partly to blame, they dont do any promotion.

Comment

This folks^ is saying things you don't believe.
                  When it happens your tongue will drop to the floor

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Hey man don't get pissed at me because your boy has a knack for sidestepping divisions when they heat up
                    Not mad....I'm just calling out the b.s. you saying aint true. Floyd aint ducking or dodging anyone. He asked for the fights & when the fighters ducked him ya'll said NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      When it happens your tongue will drop to the floor
                      All you doing is chirping while I'm being real reconizing real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3x39AlGi4

Comment

Working...
                      X