No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler looking to get another exception from IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Loeffler looking to get another exception from IBF

IBF defense (if not stripped) or Canelo next, I guess....

The IBF should give him an exemption to fight Canelo IMO, it’s not GGG’s fault Canelo got popped. They could even have Derevyanchenko fight Andrade/Jacobs for some interim title and the winners meet in December/early 2019.
    And let’s be honest it all comes down to money and GGG-Canelo, will earn the IBF a lot more money than any other fight.

Comment

This forum will hit the fuking deck if GGG vacates the IBF belt to fight Canelo. The amount of trolling would be absurd.

Comment

Golovkin should have just fought Derevyanchenko yesterday to avoid this, instead of wasting everyone's time with Vanes.

Let's hope the IBF allows a unification to take precedence. But they are usually sticklers about their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Golovkin should have just fought Derevyanchenko yesterday to avoid this, instead of wasting everyone's time with Vanes.

Let's hope the IBF allows a unification to take precedence. But they are usually sticklers about their rules.
          What unification? Canelo doesn't have a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            He's talking maybe Saunders?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Damn, you're right.

I forgot that Canelo has no belts.

Comment

Any link or video?

I want Dereyanchenko to get his shot. I'm tired of them chasing Canelo. The only exception they should be asking for is to make the Derevy fight in late August/early September rather than August 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They're actions are making Derevyanchenko out to be a bigger monster than he actually is. GGG will beat him but it'll be a better fight than that trash last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    IBF defense (if not stripped) or Canelo next, I guess....
                    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Any link or video?

I want Dereyanchenko to get his shot. I'm tired of them chasing Canelo. The only exception they should be asking for is to make the Derevy fight in late August/early September rather than August 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X