No announcement yet.

Is there some new trend when a persons favorite fighter loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there some new trend when a persons favorite fighter loses

They just say they were cheated and make up their own reality where the lose never happened and that everyone was against the fighter?

Recently that's all I hear when a fighter loses, always an excuse to discredit the winner. Hey maybe the guy you support really isn't as good as you thought and lost to a superior boxer!!! you know it does happen!!

Who did this? Name names?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Who did this? Name names?
      I'm going in blindly and just guessing Kov. Not sure doe

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        They just say they were cheated and make up their own reality where the lose never happened and that everyone was against the fighter?

Recently that's all I hear when a fighter loses, always an excuse to discredit the winner. Hey maybe the guy you support really isn't as good as you thought and lost to a superior boxer!!! you know it does happen!!
        Like when you claimed Broner would be the fighter of the decade, got exposed, and then you still claimed he would knock out mikey garcia?

Comment

Theres a trend of pets disappearing after big PPVs , not sure if its related to fans going over the edge or coincidence ?

Comment

larry, you got another bad batch or something? you smoking typing again.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Like when you claimed Broner would be the fighter of the decade, got exposed, and then you still claimed he would knock out mikey garcia?
              Yet i never made excuses did I??

Comment

Hey Larry, is your IP banned from castefootball.us? Mine is, I never even heard of that website... I just typed “Dan Rafael is Jewish” on google and it was the first link, like typing “Anthonydavid11 racist boxing” and some stupid dating website pops up! Man... we run these streets! Lol “castefootball”

Comment

pretending corruption doesn't exist is being willfully blind and ignorant. you want people to give credit to the people who cheated them? oh hey great job judges on giving round 10 to ward when he was completely dominated. i didn't think ya had it in ya!

Comment

so you never said floyd was 40 and coming from a 2 year lay off and that's why he pefrormed that way against mcgregor?

Comment

Working...
                    X