No announcement yet.

2 govt shutdown in a year under trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 govt shutdown in a year under trump

This fool said shutdown is obama's fault coz he was the president.

Well.... like most of his hypocrisy will he admit this is his fault? Of course not....

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    This fool said shutdown is obama's fault coz he was the president.

Well.... like most of his hypocrisy will he admit this is his fault? Of course not....
    Ooohhh overnight shutdowns because some people in the Senate and Congress, including the republican side, want to stir shlt up...

Tell us how all the sad story of how badly it affected your life, and the long term damages it did to you.

Comment

But but but trump said it's a failure on part of the president if there is a shutdown.. he didn't say it was the congress fault when obama was the preaident..

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Ooohhh overnight shutdowns because some people in the Senate and Congress, including the republican side, want to stir shlt up...

Tell us how all the sad story of how badly it affected your life, and the long term damages it did to you.
        Liberals are reduced to playing Gotcha! these days.

It's all they have since the economy is doing so well and working Americans are loving the Trump tax cuts.

Comment

Unemployment is falling.
          Wages are up.
          GDP growth is up.

But we had 2 shutdowns doe

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Unemployment is falling.
            Wages are up.
            GDP growth is up.

But we had 2 shutdowns doe
            Didnt trump said its the president fault if there is a shutdown? Quit being a superfan and stick to the topic.

Comment

Funny how Chuck Schumer expressly admitted that it was the democratic party's fault that the government was shut down with nothing to gain from it but Drumpf doe.

Comment

I wish Duterte gave you a free helicopter ride.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Didnt trump said its the president fault if there is a shutdown? Quit being a superfan and stick to the topic.
                  Don't mimic me like a boy emulating his daddy. Its annoying and pathetic.

You're a man, right? If so, act like one and don't try and be like another dude.

I truly don't care about such Gotcha! nonsense. What I care about are big issues that affect us all. Things like taxes, jobs, wages, etc.

I leave the Gotcha! bs to y'all superfans. But I do call you losers out for playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Funny how Chuck Schumer expressly admitted that it was the democratic party's fault that the government was shut down with nothing to gain from it but Drumpf doe.
                    Superfans like Butler can't blame their team for anything. It's always the other team's fault.

Even when the team admits it screwed up, there's the superfans trying to blame it on the rival team.

Pathetic, really.

Comment

Working...
                    X