Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire, Vazquez, Rubio dipped out and avoided ped testing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire, Vazquez, Rubio dipped out and avoided ped testing!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...vez-jr#comment

That's right folks, they slipped out the back door and never got tested after their fights on Saturday.

according to ESPN, they never got tested.

Bunch of cheating chumps for trying to sneak out and avoid the post fight drug testing.

Comment

article made it seem like it was the texas commission that blew it

but i love how the TS made it seem like fighters ran straight out of the arena after their fights

if i can only shoot people thru the internet

Comment

Looks like all the main events cheated.......seems fair to me.

Comment

JR is the test.

Comment

So what are they trying to say, Chávez didn´g get tested because Rubio and Donaire avoided the test?. Or maybe they just went away because they were told no tests would be performed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              article made it seem like it was the texas commission that blew it

but i love how the TS made it seem like fighters ran straight out of the arena after their fights

if i can only shoot people thru the internet
              And he also left out Chavez, the main criminal

The article says they test Vanes and his opponent. So they just "remembered" to test them but forgot the 2 biggest fight, or we're they told not to test the others?

Hmmm

Comment

I knew Bob is trying to protect not only Chavez but Donaire, Vasquez and Rubio as well

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...vez-jr#comment

That's right folks, they slipped out the back door and never got tested after their fights on Saturday.

according to ESPN, they never got tested.

Bunch of cheating chumps for trying to sneak out and avoid the post fight drug testing.

you know that there's a video of rubio's people asking the comissioner and the wbc about the drug test, and both of them saying that "they forgot" and that it's teh comission's responsibility

and then trying to take his phone / camera?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you know that there's a video of rubio's people asking the comissioner and the wbc about the drug test, and both of them saying that "they forgot" and that it's teh comission's responsibility

and then trying to take his phone / camera?
                    Instead of calling the nearest Lab and having them come and administering the test.

Comment

Working...
                    X