No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Whyte, Bowne - Get Very Heated on 'Gloves Are Off'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be a good mash up!

Two meatheads who will bash each other up, leaning towards Whyte due to him being active, younger and ptolly faster of the two...unless Browne catches him clean!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      So the Whyte dude is actually Brown and the Browne dude is actually White???

Got it!!!
      Haha lol.

Two and half years, over 14 thousand posts and finally you said something worth reading. Congratulations!

I just hope we don't have to read so much crap and wait so long before you post something else half decent.

Comment

Both guys are C level, non skillful fighter. You know that Lucas Browne has not done a big fight for a long time. He fought with a nightclub bouncer in his last fight and easily won it. On the other side, Dillian Whyte fights regularly but he has no lessons than his previous fights. I noticed that in Chisora fight. DAMN! this dude is only fighting with his heart so, he is not doing anything else. I do not see a positive move in the name of boxing in his fights. Eventually i think the winner of this fight will be determined by heart, physical strength and luck! 50/50

Comment

Two bulky, clumsy oafs with okay power, poor stamina, and weak defense.

I'm putting my money on one of these oafs falling on his ass by round eight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Lets also remember that beetlejuice whyte was badly rocked by a fat out of shape shot helenius & literally out on his feet, eyes rolled back to whites on half a dozen occasions to the light punching shot delboy chisora who if we're honest should of retired years prior and still won that fight regardless of the BS cards.
            Let’s also remember that Browne was put on his butt In the first round against a soft punching journeyman.

I wouldn’t call delboy shot. To me, that was his best performance. I’ve never seen Chisora that good and I’ve watched him his whole career.

Comment

Browne looks huge in that chair but i'm aware that this was filmed on the same week as their presser so he would have probably chopped some of that weight.

Comment

Can see Whyte outlasting him to a decision. Wouldn't bet on it though like others have said Whyte's nearly been taken out a few times now in addition to the AJ loss.

If Browne did get a big win in some ways it'd be more interesting because he is a banger. I can't really see Whyte posing problems for AJ in a rematch or Wilder. At least with Browne he could hit the jackpot.

I think this will be a very good fight whilst it lasts and I think it will go 12.

Comment

I don't know why, but I fancy Browne by KO.

Whyte is not particularly heavy handed or hugely skilled, but he does have a very solid beard.

Browne can really bang, and is about as skilled as Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                  X