Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
    Holy CRAP!!!!!

Eastern-Euro bums are SHOOK no doubt, this guy is gonna murder them. Watch them all pipe down now and say that the division is dead when he starts collecting scalps, or accuse him of being a drug cheat.
    R.I.P. brotha, they took you too soon

Comment

• buuuuuuuuump

Comment

• WAAAAARRRRR TIIIGEEERRRR....

I was talking to a friend of my uncle's neighbour only two days ago and it's finally happening! He said he's heard on the grapevine that Tiger's pro debut will be announced shortly on all major outlets!!!

I'm nearly peeing with excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          there's a seven yearold up the road from me who just beat up David Price in sparring. Price said he hits harder than anybody he's every faced. This kid also put tyson Fury down three times in the same sesson ... and ever wonder who broke David Haye's toe?? The kid was even younger then and was just messing around. I'll have some videos up in a few days his name is Lion Frazier
          7 years ago i lol'ed at this.

today?

'¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who hasn't?'

Comment

• Lol doesn't want to hurt anyone but wants to turn pro ASAP. Funny complete bullcrap thread to browse.

Comment

• Who Bumped this thread about a f#cking "Imaginary Fighter" this is when I knew this forum was full of just the weirdest boxing fans you could possibly find

Comment

• Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                Lol doesn't want to hurt anyone but wants to turn pro ASAP. Funny complete bullcrap thread to browse.
                you sound shook and scared. trump supporter perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  Yeah I don't even live in your country let alone support that doofus.

Comment

• Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                    Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                    Yeah I don't even live in your country let alone support that doofus.
                    How can anyone not like Trump...he just speaks the truth really...liberals/commies are the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      How can anyone not like Trump...he just speaks the truth really...liberals/commies are the worst
                      Oh shut the **** up I never said anything about the man other than that he's a doofus so now I suddenly must fall into one of those two camps? You must be an inbred obese evangelical then. I'm not the idiot who brought up Trump for no reason in a boxing thread about a fake boxer....

Comment

Working...
                      X