Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Once Wilder-Fury is Over, They Can Start Mentioning Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually prefer Fury - Joshua.

Comment

"If the opportunity presents itself"

Oh, so it's the opportunity's fault 😂

Comment

To all the PBC fanboys in this thread ..

Relax, don't worry .... there aren't going to be any more $100million offers from DAZN or Hearn for you guys to justify Wilder turning down.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I actually prefer Fury - Joshua.
          I'm sure we'll see it after Fury gets rid of Wilder and picks up the WBC belt.

Comment

AJ is a funny dude!! He even wanna control when and who mentions his name!! Weird

Comment

Originally posted by ChadVegas View Post
              Fury knows he is toast
              Watch him get another injury

You dumb Brits are brave on the keyboards

But get in the ring w Wilder...risking brain damage...

Like Puzzyfruit said" you train you fight him its not as easy as it looks "
              Yeah, I got that quote in my signature.

I was really hoping Ruiz would wipe out Joshua and put him in re-building mode, that way we don't have to hear the constant spin from him and Hearn as to why are/aren't taking certain fights.

What a disappointment. Joshua won fair and square of course, but Ruiz is such a disappointment. F that guy.

Comment

Imagine if they all fought each other and then.....all the fights were draws. The fanboy-ism would never stop

These guys should ink the contracts now. Joshua should fight Fury then Wilder because Fury is easy meat. Wilder will beat Fury and then will most likely beat Joshua. The Joshua/Wilder fight is the one I want to see.

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                I was really hoping Ruiz would wipe out Joshua and put him in re-building mode, that way we don't have to hear the constant spin from him and Hearn as to why are/aren't taking certain fights.
                I don't get that?? Joshua was chasing Wilder for a fight before the 'Miller' fight and Wilder said "be patient I'll fight you in 2020". Wilder did several Youtube interviews saying Joshua was begging for the fight but he was going to make them wait. If you are a Wilder fan, how can you miss that?

I know one thing. Wilder wishes he had taken that fight now. What was the point of Ortiz?? Hope he takes a championship fight next time it is offered.
                Last edited by Roberto Vasquez; 12-12-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Again, none of this matters.

Joshua will handle his 2 mandatories in 2020.

Wilder/Fury rematch will happen, I hope. If Fury wins, Fury/Wilder 3 will happen before anything else, then a mandatory. If Wilder wins, a rubber match is not out of the question if it is another good fight. If Wilder lands and ends it early, he has that Whyte appointment after that.

Just shut up about each other until winter of 2020. It will be at least that long before all this shakes out. More than likely 2021. Does anyone REALLY want to go over and over this considering they have been talking trash since like 2017 with nothing really happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Imagine if they all fought each other and then.....all the fights were draws. The fanboy-ism would never stop

These guys should ink the contracts now. Joshua should fight Fury then Wilder because Fury is easy meat. Wilder will beat Fury and then will most likely beat Joshua. The Joshua/Wilder fight is the one I want to see.

I don't get that?? Joshua was chasing Wilder for a fight before the 'Miller' fight and Wilder said "be patient I'll fight you in 2020". Wilder did several Youtube interviews saying Joshua was begging for the fight but he was going to make them wait. If you are a Wilder fan, how can you miss that?

I know one thing. Wilder wishes he had taken that fight now. What was the point of Ortiz?? Hope he takes a championship fight next time it is offered.
                    Wilder was getting revenge for refusing to fight him instead of Povetkin last year and turned down the 50m he asked for. AJ showed his true puszy self that time so why should Wilder fight AJ when he says? AJ will also demand a 100 foot ring so he can run like he did with Ruiz. Did you notice the massive ring?
                    Last edited by Robertthebruce; 12-12-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Sure Aj

If he really wanted that smoke the wbo and ibf will put that mandatory stuff on ice for a unification bout boy I really miss the best fighting the best like the lewis tyson holyfield days they used to all beat up on each other to prove supremacy aj and hearn dont want none of wilder go ahead and take the easy pulev route ya big b***h

Comment

Working...
                      X