Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 01-21-2020, 01:05 AM #8101
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,322.68
Total Points: 56,956.23
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
What i find interesting is...I really dont give a fuck. When someone can bring me some proof of this i will continue to paw at you rat fucks like a cat does a dead rat. lol
If you don't care, why lie?
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:06 AM #8102
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 15414 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,987.31
Total Points: 427,814.90
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
What i find interesting is...I really dont give a fuck. When someone can bring me some proof of this i will continue to paw at you rat fucks like a cat does a dead rat. lol
I told you we could ask the mods and you leave the site permanently if they confirm that you were banned.

But you bitched out.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:34 AM #8103
4 Decades

Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,516.29
Total Points: 125,982.70
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I told you we could ask the mods and you leave the site permanently if they confirm that you were banned.

But you bitched out.
again...You are a brainless twit. WTF do i need you to ask anyone anything for? I already asked and im quite pleased with what i was told. And i dont have to prove **** to you. I prefer to continue to make you look stupid honestly. Because i dont care what you think.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:28 AM #8104
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7120 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 100,257.40
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
You create, update and spend long hours campaigning futility of this thread and yet you have the temerity to accuse someone else of sucking their idols' dick?
??

Dude, here's an advice.

You have a choice to not be a JEDI VIRGIN all your life. There is such a thing called PUSSAY.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Focus on that buddy. There's more to life than Jedis and Floyd.

There is the other way. You can still find your way to a pussay.. but then again.. You can still be who you really are a Starwars NERD Virgin that you can fully embrace and enjoy your true nature, being a NERD.

I am a nerd I don't like pussay. I am JEDI-VADER

LORD OF THE FORCE

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2020 at 03:43 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 AM #8105
Lord Of The Force

Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
??
Yep, just as I thought, you're too stupid to understand what I said.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:17 AM #8106
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7120 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 100,257.40
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Yep, just as I thought, you're too stupid to understand what I said.
Hi I'm Jedi Vader. I'm a giant Nerd. I haven't seen a pussay all my life. I can also dance like a dumbass robot.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2020 at 09:00 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:38 AM #8107

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
again...You are a brainless twit. WTF do i need you to ask anyone anything for? I already asked and im quite pleased with what i was told. And i dont have to prove **** to you. I prefer to continue to make you look stupid honestly. Because i dont care what you think.
It's very simple. I got you banned for posting racist drivel.

You're lying about it but that is what happened. We can call in a mod to prove whether I am right or you are...but you're too much of a puzzy to agree to that.

Because you know what the mods are going to say and it won't be in your favor.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:42 AM #8108
Lord Of The Force

Quote:
It's very simple. I got you banned for posting racist drivel.

You're lying about it but that is what happened. We can call in a mod to prove whether I am right or you are...but you're too much of a puzzy to agree to that.

Because you know what the mods are going to say and it won't be in your favor.
Since when do you need him to agree to it? You can just go and get a mod regardless.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:20 PM #8109

Quote:
Since when do you need him to agree to it? You can just go and get a mod regardless.
I already know for a fact that he was banned. Now I want him to agree to a permaban.

Obviously he is shying away from that, because he knows what the mods are going to say.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:38 AM #8110
Lord Of The Force

Quote:
I already know for a fact that he was banned. Now I want him to agree to a permaban.

Obviously he is shying away from that, because he knows what the mods are going to say.
Wouldn't it just be better if you proved that he's a blatant liar through the mods?

He's already said that he will always post on here so the perma bet is a waste of time, bro.

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)