Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-21-2020, 04:03 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,778.89
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

He was 42 when he fought Pulev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Thompson was 45 when he fought Ortiz whoís older then that now ? Ha
ShaneMosleySr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:09 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 96,282.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
He was 42 when he fought Pulev.
Exactly , Pulev fought what was still a relevant fighter only losing to Klitschko in a three year span , twice . Not only did Pulev fight a younger version only lost to Klitschko he took a few losses prior to guys AJ defeated before fighting Ortiz but no one is crying over a guy like Thompson who retired after Ortiz because he had been in boxing a long time starting in 2000 and was 45 ? Ha

Never seems to fail with the deranged , you want to cry over not giving credit to defeating a on his way out 45 year old but then say Pulev has arthritis and is 39 with one loss that AJ is fighting old guys ? Ha

Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-21-2020 at 04:16 PM.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:11 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 23,393.25

Quote:
Itís a close fight but the point was Pulev on Wilders resume does more then Ortiz right now, might lose some mustard after AJ but Wilder cannot keep taking credit for others wins if he doesnít do it himself , Klitschko, Povetkin ,Whyte ,Ruiz Pulev I put over Ortiz .

Takam and Parker are arguably right on Ortiz level , You canít say Jennings proves much and expect to have much ammo .
Hey man iam not disagreeing with that . I agree with everything you've said .
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:17 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7684 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 289,360.13
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

I said this in the last thread you made on this subject, because you're so bloody insecure.

Pulev would fit right behind Siarhei Liakhovich on Wilder's resume.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:20 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 96,282.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMNEALON View Post
Hey man iam not disagreeing with that . I agree with everything you've said .
I favored Ortiz up until the Hammer fight , I think Pulev wears out the smaller Ortiz ,I havenít seen Ortiz look good at all in last few fights ,I donít believe he has the stamina to out grind in an ugly fight with Pulev who is very difficult to just whack out of there unless you believe Ortiz is 6Ē6 and can do a Wlad on him .
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:24 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7684 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 289,360.13
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
I favored Ortiz up until the Hammer fight , I think Pulev wears out the smaller Ortiz ,I havenít seen Ortiz look good at all in last few fights ,I donít believe he has the stamina to out grind in an ugly fight with Pulev who is very difficult to just whack out of there unless you believe Ortiz is 6Ē6 and can do a Wlad on him .
Ortiz and Pulev are the same size...

Says he hasn't seen Ortiz look good since the Hammer fight...when was the last time you saw Pulev look good? {SPOILER ALERT) pre 2014
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:26 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9000 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,719.18
Total Points: 264,111.96
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
when was the last time you saw Pulev look good?
Good question............
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:28 PM #18
Contender

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
TMLT87 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,206.97

I dunno about that, but its not a big step down from Ortiz tbh. He'd definitely be Wilders second best win to date.
TMLT87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:35 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 23,393.25

Quote:
Imo if ortiz isnt done after the second wilder fight and he shows up in the same shape as he did for the wilder rematch he will beat pulev decisively. But also imo pulev will be irrelevant after he fights joshua . Hes going to get violently stretched hes tailor made for him . Pulev has the ability to work behind the jab but he cant seem to do it for more than a few rounds and then ends up exchanging . Having a hard back and fourth fight with dinu and winning under slight controversy doesnt bode well for pulev against anyone in the top 5
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:39 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Michael1437 is a jewel in the roughMichael1437 is a jewel in the roughMichael1437 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 10,557.85
Total Points: 11,025.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Pulev is not, nor has ever been, ranked as high as Ortiz in the TBRB rankings. The notion beating Pulev is better than beating Ortiz is just ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Reading this we all understand why Prince Harry took his family to Canada. Who the f-ck would want to be part of the ruling family of such an imbecilic group of cucks.
I agree with the first part, Pulev isn't ranked and Ruiz is, simple as that, the other stuff about the Prince, I have no idea, lol
Michael1437 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends