Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?
YES 23 34.85%
NO 19 28.79%
I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE FOR MY SINS 19 28.79%
OTHER 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2019, 09:19 PM #91
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
FisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,749.45

Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
FisherAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:19 AM #92
Contender

FisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond reputeFisherAmen has a reputation beyond repute

'His name is Jesus': McDonald's painted nativity scene a hit

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 12-26-2019, 12:29 AM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 849 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 49,334.43

Show up with a high ratio of girls. Grease St.Peter, and promise not to cause any trouble.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:41 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18841 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 346,732.65
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ highway View Post
I don't want 72 virgins, I want 144 Milf's!
i told my wife.. God willing.. i am that guy.. my hk in my arms.. i want to make sure.. that if people need to leave earth.. i want to prevent people like me from ever going tp a new world..and doing great things.. i want to be that bounder who won't let anyone not on the list move to a new world and fvvk it up..

i am not mexican crab.. i do now want to ever pull down..... if i can't make it.. ok.i am good with that.. real good..

prospero ano y falizidad..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:56 AM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 65,362.10

the concept of heaven was invented by old century pimps. think about it... heaven is this beautiful sinless place yet u cant enter unless u die first lol. only a pimp would say some sht like that. maybe thats why followers are called "sheep/flock" blind believers = hoes.
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:50 PM #96
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Beast View Post
Show up with a high ratio of girls. Grease St.Peter, and promise not to cause any trouble.
No one will get in there without going through Faith in Jesus Christ, believing in their heart that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for their sins.

That's what you need to do.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:22 PM #97
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
the concept of heaven was invented by old century pimps. think about it... heaven is this beautiful sinless place yet u cant enter unless u die first lol. only a pimp would say some sht like that. maybe thats why followers are called "sheep/flock" blind believers = hoes.
You can't enter unless you place your faith in Christ, believing that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins. You really need to do some research before you disrespect God and His plan. We will all stand before Him some day and be judged and He keeps perfect records.
Old 12-28-2019, 08:40 PM #98
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
i told my wife.. God willing.. i am that guy.. my hk in my arms.. i want to make sure.. that if people need to leave earth.. i want to prevent people like me from ever going tp a new world..and doing great things.. i want to be that bounder who won't let anyone not on the list move to a new world and fvvk it up..

i am not mexican crab.. i do now want to ever pull down..... if i can't make it.. ok.i am good with that.. real good..

prospero ano y falizidad..
Lu 11:52 "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered."
Old 12-28-2019, 09:04 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherAmen View Post
Lu 11:52 "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered."
pride... we got a lot of know it all guys who argue with me.. they can't read hebrew.. i can.. they are lost in their pride....

i am a fool... i know it.. by the grace of GOD.. i am here.. and my children are healthy..

i need my daily bread... manna.. only GOD.. if GOD wills it.. it will happen..

i get so many guys.. who want to discuss GOD.. and they already know GOD is a figment of my mind and a fairy tale.... I think.. i know... they are wrong.. i ask them to tell me in a diff language.. they can't..... my wife yells at me in japanese... i wish I did not know what she is saying...

there is a jew guy.. who became a christian.. jews for jesus.. or whatever they call them...

i am on my way to work.. i got to work for a living... shalom
Old 12-28-2019, 09:20 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
what band instrument do you play.. skin flute.. i am a believer.. why do you want to open up my crazy ass....

i am sheeple...but i eat wolves.. i kill and eat what I kill.. are you a hunter...

one of my saddest moments was dealing with a know it all ... in mexico...

i fear GOD... you need to realize that this is a good thing.... i was in a jap jail for beating the crap outta a guy... now every month i get a vist from a pretty female cop... lovely... she makes me smile.. more of a mental health professionall...

leave people alone.. if you want to learn how to sword fight... i can help you... leave people to their beliefs... you might meet a guy like me.. and and i am all in... always..

Share This With Friends