The **** some people will say on here.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Fanboyism is a hell of a drug.

The **** some people will say on here.
      A side meth aint got **** on GGG.......

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yeah he would look like david tua lmao. too bad tua never fought ruiz!
        ......too bad Tua was a full fledged heavyweight....Ruiz was only stopped twice, by two of the biggest hitters in recent heavyweight history....ruiz and haye

that dude is high off Jizz if he thinks GGG is knocking Ruiz who stood up to some big heavies and lasted

Comment

Nah. He may beat Tarver or Toney, although I wouldn't bet on it. But Ruiz is wayyyyy too big and RJJ is unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Nah. He may beat Tarver or Toney, although I wouldn't bet on it. But Ruiz is wayyyyy too big and RJJ is unbeatable.
            GGG is talented but he and toney on their best day....i'd take toney...he'd batter GGG inside

Tarver with his length and power would most likely spark him out....milk dud gets on my nerves, but he was no joke on his best day. He also knocked out most of his best opposition

I dont see him getting inside on Tarver like he does those fringe contender middleweights he often fights

Comment

I Agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Omair View Post
                I Agree...
                nice alt bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  GGG is talented but he and toney on their best day....i'd take toney...he'd batter GGG inside

Tarver with his length and power would most likely spark him out....milk dud gets on my nerves, but he was no joke on his best day. He also knocked out most of his best opposition

I dont see him getting inside on Tarver like he does those fringe contender middleweights he often fights
                  toney would straight up play with GGG on the inside.

this post now has me thinking about a GGG jirov fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    toney would straight up play with GGG on the inside.

this post now has me thinking about a GGG jirov fight.
                    Jirov was no joke.....too damn big, with a rock solid chin....I doubt GGG would be able to take that kind of pressure or outbox him long enough for a decision win.

Jirov was one of the best body punchers in that divisions history

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      This is me and Slick_Ricks conversation on GGG vs Jones

GGG has some real die hard fans but really, what has he done, and who has he defeated to illustrated that he could beat a prime Jones from 160-175, let alone beat a heavyweight, John Ruiz?

Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      John Ruiz at heavyweight hits a lot harder than GGG.....so does tarver and he took both their shots past prime and at 175 or higher

sorry bro...GGG isnt knocking out a prime Jones who only got dropped 1 time before age 35 and that was against a 175er

great timing against who? GGG has not fought an elite slick boxer or defensive fighter with quick reflexes so......

Slick_Ricks reply
                      You are thinking too simplistic. They might be bigger then GGG, but you are failing to take into account the angles and the connection of impact of the punches. Many of GGG sparring partners says he hits like a LHW.

Ruiz is one of the worst HW champions in recent history. GGG is a much better boxer then him. I would even favor GGG against him, stopping him, in fact.
                      Tarver was a very good boxer but i would still say GGG has the more talented offense.

If Jones makes it to the end of the 12, he wins, but i just dont think he will make it...

who agrees, and what are your thoughts.....GGG fighting a heavyweight when these guys say he is too small for 168? beating ATG jones and a heavyweight in Ruiz....yea right ....smh

Comment

Working...
                      X