Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is 154 Canelo's natural weight class if he still has to get naked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you are really showing you just started watching this sport

Comment

War Canelo haters are gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Golovkin fans really wanted him to miss weight.
        I didn't want him to miss weight. But I entertained the possibility and would've laughed about it.

Comment

Guzzling Gonad Groupies are grasping for straws. Now trying to check and see if Canelo shaved his balls to lose that extra weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Guzzling Gonad Groupies are grasping for straws. Now trying to check and see if Canelo shaved his balls to lose that extra weight.
            What balls?

They are missing.

Comment

I guess Porter isn't a WW then, just stop. Of course 160 is where he belongs but stripping down isn't indicative of it, fighters do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I guess Porter isn't a WW then, just stop. Of course 160 is where he belongs but stripping down isn't indicative of it, fighters do that.
                Yeah, when they need every single ounce to help make weight. Nobody has their cack and balls hanging out when they're comfortably making the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Exactly, diuretics and now he is sitting in his little medical center getting IVs and will probably be 177 tomorrow.
                  You are treating Canelo the same way some haters treat GGG. Practice what you preach. He will weight about 170 tomorrow night as will Smith. He has never recorded a fight night weight any where near 177 to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

I don't get it? He made weight so what? Good for him. That being said he isn't no natural JMW. He is a natural MW at the very lowest. GGG is a natural MW. Can'tNelo team are only fooling the fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Hey you're back

And it's not, and as the other poster said they cancelled drug testing. Probably used some diuretic.

This is Canelos last fight at 154. He is done there.

Time to face the music
                      Hey, wassup man?
                      Yea... cancels drug tests out of nowwhere, struggling to make weight.... yup, all natural, natural weight class, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X