Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank Lundy said he got the call for Provo in November on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good matchup. It will likely be an entertaining fight.

Comment

This may not be a high level main event for an HBO fight, but it's a very good matchup that should provide some action and drama. Compared to most of the other crap we're being fed it is acceptable.

Comment

Either Ruslan wrecks Lundy early, or Ruslan looks really bad before eventually wrecking him.

Comment

Lundy can hang with anyone around the weightclass but if he gets into a war (which he likes) I see it going in Provos favour via KO

You dont brawl with the Siberian Rocky!

Comment

action fight on paper.

provodnikov has become overrated. he did knock out mile high mike, and he did have a hard fight with bradley, but the guy has limitations. he's been in great fights, but he's only a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              Lundy can hang with anyone around the weightclass but if he gets into a war (which he likes) I see it going in Provos favour via KO

You dont brawl with the Siberian Rocky!
              This. Lundy is going to try and bang it out with Ruslan and end up getting Alvarado'd

Comment

I think Lundy is smart enough not to bang and will try to use movement to his advantage against Ruslan.... then again, who knows... might get ****y near the end and try to bang when Ruslan is looking bloody... then get caught

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Lundy will have success early. But he'll gas mid/late and get walked down and stopped.

and it will be entertaining and good for some laughs.

i'll never get over lundy getting heaped against molina. dude fell over like he was trying to make me laugh

another provodnikov fight i'd like to see:
                  john molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    I think Lundy is smart enough not to bang and will try to use movement to his advantage against Ruslan.... then again, who knows... might get ****y near the end and try to bang when Ruslan is looking bloody... then get caught

i don't think lundy gets ****y concerning exchanges, or even that he likes exchanges. he wants to be a showman, use his athletic ability, and walk away with the boxing.

he gets tired.

Comment

When the f**k are they gonna bring back my boy Khabib? Dude gets shafted then they forget about him

There's so many good fights that can be made at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X