Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the Wells Fargo Center in Philly host fights. Philly is a big Boxing city

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't the Wells Fargo Center in Philly host fights. Philly is a big Boxing city

Of any place that I am surprised they don't host fights, It is the Wells Fargo center in Philly. They should really host some fights. I wouldn't go because I am from the Bay Area but fight fans in philly I am sure would appreciate it.

Philly has had lots of great champions, it is only fair a big arena in philly start to host some fights.

B-hop could sell out that arena possibly.

Comment

Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican brothaman and the Rocky III fans don't support foreigners.

Comment

He's coming home. He's coming home. Tell the world that he's coming...home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Nice View Post
          Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican brothaman and the Rocky III fans don't support foreigners.

Comment

garcia is from puerto rico and hopkins is from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              Lol. Considering most events are held in Cali Texas Vegas and ny. Philly is on the bottom of the totem pole are far as fight cities go. But Crawford filled up an arena in Nebraska so many philly will be just as hungry for fights

Comment

:aor::aor::aor:

Comment

And Joe Frazier dead man. He dead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Of any place that I am surprised they don't host fights, It is the Wells Fargo center in Philly. They should really host some fights. I wouldn't go because I am from the Bay Area but fight fans in philly I am sure would appreciate it.

I wish they would...Instead I have to travel to AC or Brooklyn, but I get to make a night out of it...I'll be at the Garcia fight next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X