Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Long flight and early time ruined Rios when he fought Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KD will win MVP for sure.

Comment

May go paintballing for the 1st time ever this weekend. Still deciding though.

Comment

All I know is that fighters arrive in the vicinity of the venue a week before the fight. Rios and Pacquiao were in China a week before the fight, if I understand correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          All I know is that fighters arrive in the vicinity of the venue a week before the fight. Rios and Pacquiao were in China a week before the fight, if I understand correctly.
          yes, but Rios was in California the majority of his camp, while Pacman was in the Philippines near China around the same or similar time zone and was well adjusted to the time and zone area.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            So you were saving up this alt just to post your first message in this thread?
            no this stupid thread just seemed like the right time to pop my cherry

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              no this stupid thread just seemed like the right time to pop my cherry
              stupid? so you saved it for a stupid thread or more like a thread you found worthy enough.

Comment

rios went to china 1-2 weeks prior to the fight to get used to the time change so not sure what u're going with this.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  yes, rios went to china 1-2 weeks prior to the fight, im not sure about manny but i know rios left for china early.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    stupid? so you saved it for a stupid thread or more like a thread you found worthy enough.
                    whatever helps you sleep at night babygirl

Comment

this is a stupid thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X