Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Like I said in the other thread, expect the size of the ring be the size of the grand canyon. Not that I think Canelo can utilize all of it anyway.

Canelo doesn't have the stamina to start moving around the ring.

He's going to catch Angulo with a lot of flush combos, he needs to hope they're enough to slow Alfredo down when Canelo's taking his breathers.
    What if he gets put on queer street, what is he gonna do?

Canelo as a chance of stopping Angulo earlier than Lara did cause he'll be the same size as Angulo and he throws combos. But what if Angulo slips one of his punches in in the middle of one of those combos?

All questions will be answered.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is a good test for Canelo at this point in his career. I like this fight because it's guaranteed to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Angulo is gonna win. Canelo complaining about Floyd "runnin" . Watch him do the same thing vs angulo. He's gonna get KTFO.
        thats exactly whats gonna happen!

its not like it matter that duckweather was moving canelo has never proven himself to be a non stop pressure fighter but what he is a counter puncher that fights in spurts

if Angulo can cut the ring off on the slippery lara i just dont see how he wouldnt be able to do the same on canelo.

who doesnt have the foot speed or foot work that lara does

Comment

Comment

Comment

I want Angulo to win but my money is on a Canelo decision. Canelo complains about Floyd "running" but I bet Canelo will fight off his backfoot all night.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X