Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi: “See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Broner sounding corny, he should give up on trying to win the verbal battle, and Paulie best prepare for that ass whoppin, cause he has zero to no chance here.
    Stupid is the word. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      El es muy joven...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

LMAO. Pauli is the best talker in the game. Not saying much because the level of wit in boxing is trailing skill by a mile, other than he and Froch nobody else amuses me with their comments.

Broner is a poser.... got a rental Rolls and probably doesn't even have a valid driver's license lol.

Comment

"He He He need get some shape. That what he do!" :AOR:
          Last edited by PAC-BOY; 03-19-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            *off topic....Great, great film!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              *off topic....Great, great film!!
              Apparently Don Sulaiman is concerned about a WBC champion behaving in this manner and has issued a statement to Broner:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click"
              No one fucks with Don Jose.

Comment

lol Broner gonna whoop dat ass. But this will be some funny (immature) pre fight antics

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Apparently Don Sulaiman is concerned about a WBC champion behaving in this manner and has issued a statement to Broner:

No one fucks with Don Jose.

Comment

Working...
                  X