Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi: “See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant believe im rooting for Paulie

Comment

I hope Broner is taking notes on trash talking from Paulie so he doesn't come with the stupid talk he does. 'Easy money, easy work' 'I don't even know who he is,' ;'shortboa' and all of that ****

Comment

How are you a grown ass man and bite somebody on the arm? That's some hoe ass ****...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

do people really get impressed when some dip says " I'm counting money"? seriously.

Comment

Im just ready for the fight the trash talk from both has been awfully lame.

Comment

Broner's a tool.

Comment

Paulie is a funny dude ...Broner can win the fight but he can't win the war of words...trust me!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  How are you a grown ass man and bite somebody on the arm? That's some hoe ass ****...

WHAT?!?...who bit who on the arm?...and yea thats some hoe ass **** str8 up and down

Comment

F*** it, I'm a Paulie fan now

Comment

Broner has bitten of more than he can chew with Paulie ...

Come to think of it, that seems to be a recurring theme for him right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X