No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives Burns Ultimatum: Fight Me or I Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Vasquez is so boring, even Mexicans boo him. If Vasquez beats Burns, that means Burns was never that good to begin with. I don't care if Broner moves up to 140 and doesn't fight Vasquez if Vasquez beats Burns. Vasquez is nothing. The real competition is at 140. If Vasquez is any good, he'll move up to 140 and beat some of the top fighters there forcing a showdown with Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Im still wondering why they chasing Burns so much but not Vazquez? What are they scared off? Broner can't cut the ring off?

So Broner's 135 run is gonna consist of DeMarco and Rees? Good stuff.

What about Abril if he beats Bogere?
      Who gives a s**t? Everyone has been crying about him moving up to 140. Now that he's ready to go, you don't want him to. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        You know Vasquez won't go up to 140 and do s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          You know Vasquez won't go up to 140 and do s**t.
          Then why exactly shouldn't Broner fight the winner at 135?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Then why exactly shouldn't Broner fight the winner at 135?
            I'm saying I don't care if he moves up to 140, because neither of these guys will beat him anyway. What, you want Broner to stay at 135 now? People are dying to see him move up to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              How's Vazquez' English? Broner just said he wouldn't fight Gamboa cause he speaks none, not promotable. And it'be too easy, he wouldn't get credit.

I'll give him plenty if he moves up to the much more competitive 140 though.
              I'm a big fan of broner I really like his style but I can't get over the fact that he's been fighting alot small guys and seems like Gamboa always seems to come up in broners conversations. There's even a video of broner acknowledging that Gamboa was to small

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                floyd has never protected his 0.he just dam good at boxing you jealous hater

How many other undefeated fighters do you know that retired twice in their primes?

Comment

Is Broner calling out a different fighter on the day he is scheduled to fight someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    I'm a big fan of broner I really like his style but I can't get over the fact that he's been fighting alot small guys and seems like Gamboa always seems to come up in broners conversations. There's even a video of broner acknowledging that Gamboa was to small
                    What are you complaining about? Broner is talking about moving up to 140 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Is Broner calling out a different fighter on the day he is scheduled to fight someone else?
                      He had an interview with Sky Sports, because of the Rees fight, and he's just answering their questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X