Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Roids aren't good for you.

Neither is a whole bunch of stuff. Meat doesnt need to juice for sure but he's a grown ass man, but if you do it one time properly, there wont be much of an overall health.

Comment

if i inject roids in my dick will it go big?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        But when your memory is failing you, you have brittle bones, are weak as **** and generally feel like a slug, you can change some of that and feel good again.

The question i would ask you is, why subject yourself to the above if you can fix it and feel like a 20 year old again?
        Prob is that taking the amt u need for "juicing" is real hard on your body and you'd have to do it forever. The only 40 yr olds that feel like that are fat slugs.

Comment

Only weak people use roids. May your penis shrink in size.

Comment

But when your memory is failing you, you have brittle bones, are weak as **** and generally feel like a slug, you can change some of that and feel good again.

The question i would ask you is, why subject yourself to the above if you can fix it and feel like a 20 year old again?
            i suppose that is a good question and worth thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Prob is that taking the amt u need for "juicing" is real hard on your body and you'd have to do it forever. The only 40 yr olds that feel like that are fat slugs.
              One of my buddies is 33 and he got his test measured after i told him he had all the symptoms of low-test, he came back with his test range equivalent to a 70 year old. Hid doc has him on a weekly jab after about 6 months of trying to raise it naturally, and he says he's never felt this good, even when he was in his teens. When you see someone get the benefit of life again, that stuff is worth it. Low Test is reality and my bud wasn't even a fat dude, just a bit podgy, now he's lean and always out on his bike and climbing. He's a 33 year old now, not a 70 year old.

I wouldnt want to go down the slippery slope whilst my **** is still in order, thats me. I know quite a few guys who do it and are fine, they just really struggle mentally when they come off and are happiest when they are back on it again. I don't want that in my life.....but if I need it, then i would do it.

Comment

One of my buddies is 33 and he got his test measured after i told him he had all the symptoms of low-test, he came back with his test range equivalent to a 70 year old. Hid doc has him on a weekly jab after about 6 months of trying to raise it naturally, and he says he's never felt this good, even when he was in his teens. When you see someone get the benefit of life again, that stuff is worth it. Low Test is reality and my bud wasn't even a fat dude, just a bit podgy, now he's lean and always out on his bike and climbing. He's a 33 year old now, not a 70 year old.

I wouldnt want to go down the slippery slope whilst my **** is still in order, thats me. I know quite a few guys who do it and are fine, they just really struggle mentally when they come off and are happiest when they are back on it again. I don't want that in my life.....but if I need it, then i would do it.
                it kind of sounds like your mate is hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  it kind of sounds like your mate is hooked.
                  He's on it for life now. He could come off, but his wife would have more testosterone coursing through her veins then he does naturally now

He had to make the call though....feel like he did, or do something about it and once he tried some creams he said he would rather die a few years earlier (if thats the case) and live the next years enjoying life then carry on like he was for the rest of his days
                  Big call to make.

Comment

He's on it for life now. He could come off, but his wife would have more testosterone coursing through her veins then he does naturally now

He had to make the call though....feel like he did, or do something about it and once he tried some creams he said he would rather die a few years earlier (if thats the case) and live the next years enjoying life then carry on like he was for the rest of his days
                    Big call to make.
                    creams? they have roids that you can apply without a needle?

Comment

Big call to make.
                      creams? they have roids that you can apply without a needle? i know there is cortisone but that's not a performance enhancer. what are some of these other creams?

Comment

Working...
                      X