Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He shouldn't have hit me that hard" bus lady trying to act all innocent now [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He shouldn't have hit me that hard" bus lady trying to act all innocent now [video]

She's trying to get rich off of this....I hope she doesn't get a dime.

Last edited by UTEP; 10-12-2012, 09:58 PM.

lmao!
    she's all civilized now... he truly knocked the thug out of her she should be thankful...

Comment

Like i said before he was wrong for hitting her but it takes two ta tango. she's no angel.

Comment

Damn. . That was a Foreman uppercut right there. .

How did that girl stand up to that shot, and come right back at him? What a chin on her.

But let's be real - both here were in the wrong. The girl should have been removed from the bus, but he didn't have to punch her like that. He should have called the cops, or if he had to, to get her off him, wrap her up, and throw her off the bus, and immediately close the door.

Comment

Comment

Few things;

1. The white guy in the red t-shirt's reaction at 1:05 had me rolling.

2. Funny how she's stammering when she's asked about whether she hit him first (which she did). OK, so you're just going to open to talking about how he hit you. Nice.

3. While the first few times I watched it I found it more satisfying than funny.......now, for some reason, I can't stop laughing at the "you're going to jail now" line.

Comment

"But She***a, you were on the receiving end of one of the most talked about uppercuts. How does that feel?"

"Like Mortal Kombat."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  "But She***a, you were on the receiving end of one of the most talked about uppercuts. How does that feel?"

"Like Mortal Kombat."

::

she said it was a "FINISH HIM" type move
                  Last edited by UTEP; 10-12-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

i like how the news station deliberately cut out the part where she trash talks and threatens the bus driver and his family before hitting him. then this ho straight up denies hitting him without a response from the reporter. gas the *****. smh

Comment

Working...
                    X