Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train Everything? Or is everyone just so Tough?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Everything? Or is everyone just so Tough?

Punch drunk attention to detail drill

master the basics before you head into something more advanced. the problem with coaching vids is that you see guys doing a sorts of crazy stuff but never really explain what the purpose of the instructional vid is or what is the person or people on the vid trying to accomplish. remember that everyone is usually at different levels of skills and physical condition. before you go do all this crazy drills, you should talk it over with your coach or someone with experience. I see a lot of guys getting injured trying out new stuff just cause they saw someone doing it on a video. good luck and patience Daniel san.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      master the basics before you head into something more advanced. the problem with coaching vids is that you see guys doing a sorts of crazy stuff but never really explain what the purpose of the instructional vid is or what is the person or people on the vid trying to accomplish. remember that everyone is usually at different levels of skills and physical condition. before you go do all this crazy drills, you should talk it over with your coach or someone with experience. I see a lot of guys getting injured trying out new stuff just cause they saw someone doing it on a video. good luck and patience Daniel san.
      I dont make instructional vids. I have a video blog. I share it with the world. If you think the video is pointless, no worries. However thanks for the view and keep on keeping on

Comment

drill is pointless. make them better boxers so they dont get rocked. being dizzy from spinning is not the same thing as bring rocked anyways.

wambamsam

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          drill is pointless. make them better boxers so they dont get rocked. being dizzy from spinning is not the same thing as bring rocked anyways.

wambamsam
          You know, hindsight is 20/20. Your right. I'm going back to doing 4 rounds of this 4 rounds of that and lots of sparring. This drill is pointless and irresponsible. Thanks Wabamsam, you are the reason this forum is awesome. You can get outstanding professional feedback.

#AMSB

Comment

Working...
          X