Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Shaq and the Lakers vs LeBron Wade and the Heat who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakers win decisively.

Heat's frontline are far too small to slow down a prime Shaq. He would have a field day inside and Kobe would be doing his thing also. Only way Heat win a game is if one of the big three go off for 50 or some **** lol.

Comment

Shaq would massacre the Heat, average like 35 and 20. Kobe would take either Wade or Lebron out of it, and the Lakers would win in 4 or 5.

Comment

I can't wait for Kswizzy to come in here and tell us how Lebron would guard Shaq and contain him, and pick the Heat in 6 or 7.

Comment

i think the team that would provide a tough challenge for that version of the lakers is the 89-90 version of the pistons and their bad boys...
          Last edited by talip bin osman; 06-28-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Who takes this fantasy Finals match up?

VS

As long as Kobe's the 2nd option, LA would have a chance. Unless this is the shaq/Kobe Lakers that got ran on by the pistons.

If we're talking 3 peat Lakers, I'm taking them because Shaq would be too much to deal with and Kobe wouldn't go missing like he's done before against the Celtics, Suns, and Mavs elimination games.

Comment

I'm a Heat fan, but Lakers in 5 or 6. Shaq would be too dominant in the post. But I think how Lebron played during these Finals would be an issue too even for that Laker team.

Comment

Working...
              X