Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude, Little Rojas has a wicked left hook!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, Little Rojas has a wicked left hook!!

Where did this lil guy come from?? That little ****er looks like Tito, (with straight hair) & that damn left hook is friggin wicked. Arce better get this rematch cracking. I want a definitive conclusion. Rojas hot some power!!

Wasn't Arce the one who sent Rojas to the canvas in the very 1st round? LMAO. gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
      Wasn't Arce the one who sent Rojas to the canvas in the very 1st round? LMAO. gtfoh.

Maybe you can start by telling me where I said that he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        Yes he did, only for Rojas to come back strong in the same round with some nasty left hooks. Arce felt those and you could see it in his face.

Comment

yeah that dude looks like a smaller version of trinidad.

Comment

He landed a wicked left hook to the back of Arce's head.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              yeah that dude looks like a smaller version of trinidad.
              Man I'm just saying. That kid got up & let them hooks & uppercuts fly!!

Comment

Yeah he seems like a beast for sure but I can see someone perhaps outboxing him. Arce is more of a fighter and he was the smaller, older man in there. Rojas should be able to stop him in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Yeah he seems like a beast for sure but I can see someone perhaps outboxing him. Arce is more of a fighter and he was the smaller, older man in there. Rojas should be able to stop him in the rematch.
                  Yeah, if he doesn´t get knocked out first, chin is suspect.

Comment

Working...
                  X