No announcement yet.

Wake up America! Our rights are being stripped from us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Exactly!! 1% is keeping the 99% down. But people are so fucking braindead from working ****ty hours and being fed bull**** entertaining from the propaganda machine aka TV. They choose the easier route - stock up on 600pounds of rice and 50 guns and ''wait it out'' *facepalm*

You want real influence look at people who got **** done like.... Martin Luther King.

But of course it'll require people to get off their bums and do stuff, which is a lot more time consuming than watching E about Lindsey Lohan getting into rehab............
    Martin Luther King did not get sht done,he stole the i have a dream speech and he cheated on his wife constantly,i am actually disgusted he has a holiday.
    As for my 2nd amendment rights i will back them to the day i die,i have never and will never use my guns for anything but hunting target shooting and protecting my family point blank.what if this were your sister..... linked

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...3LPRJOg0yiFjYg

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Martin Luther King did not get sht done,he stole the i have a dream speech and he cheated on his wife constantly,i am actually disgusted he has a holiday.
      As for my 2nd amendment rights i will back them to the day i die,i have never and will never use my guns for anything but hunting target shooting and protecting my family point blank.what if this were your sister..... linked

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...3LPRJOg0yiFjYg
      Good, cuz that's for a different conversation

Comment

read a book called Ominous Parallels. It talks about how America in the present day is set up just like pre Hitler Germany. It's been years since I've read it. I am curious if I was to read it again how many things would be running parallel with the book in todays world. Back when I read it is was similar, more has probably fallen into place since..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Tell me you cleaned yourself afterwards, mate.
          No worries, mate. In me spare time I do a bit of cross dressing, so I was fortunate enough to have a pair of leggings in me jacket pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            read a book called Ominous Parallels. It talks about how America in the present day is set up just like pre Hitler Germany. It's been years since I've read it. I am curious if I was to read it again how many things would be running parallel with the book in todays world. Back when I read it is was similar, more has probably fallen into place since..........Rockin'
            I think it would illustrate that if you try hard enough and you research selectively you can draw parallels between any societies at any era.

Comment

Working...
            X