Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a cheap run around car, has anyone ever owned a Rolls Royce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Looking for a cheap run around car, has anyone ever owned a Rolls Royce?

im in a really big dilemma, i need a run around to for a couple of weeks as there is something wrong with the helicopter and i dont have a spare one around. My dad is such a piece of shit who doesn't let me borrow he's, says he has all kinds of meetings to attend and what not. Anyway, im considering getting this Rolls Royce, thing is im really stressed about the boot space, i need enough room for golf clubs, tennis gear a breif case and i also want to have some kind of bar fitted in as i cannot imagine going a day with out a spot of sherry.

The other thing i want to know is if it has the separation glass as i have had chauffeur's in the past when we were poor and they can be rather annoying, so i definitely want some privacy.

Can anybody who has had experience with this make of vehicle give me some sort of advice? Its really stressing me out as i have already had to cancel 2 golf games and afternoon tea with my friend and confidant Sir William Earl of Wessex III, FML.
    Last edited by Convict.; 09-01-2011, 06:45 AM.

If anyone has any other cars in mind, let me know.

Comment

This is the automobile.

Comment

King Jaffe Shofer.

Comment

This is I think the 5th or 6th copy-account someone made of me. Proud day.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Great thead!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Sir William Earl of Wessex III"

Comment

Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Comment

I usually have my slaves carry me around in a big red chair. I mean, whats the point of having 300 of them if you aint gonna use them? This is me

They just carry me around in that, If I need to go to the bathroom I just ask them to open their mouths.

Comment

Working...
                    X