Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question: why is golf a sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question: why is golf a sport?

Do they train like athletes? If so for what? i've never looked into it and dont really know **** about golf but ive always wondered why its considered a sport

Originally posted by Dro View Post
    Do they train like athletes? If so for what? i've never looked into it and dont really know **** about golf but ive always wondered why its considered a sport
    well theres your answer...its harder then it looks

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
      well theres your answer...its harder then it looks
      most people don't know **** about Golf that's why Pac on that A-side Meth-Tiger Woods

Comment

most people don't know **** about Golf that's why Pac on that A-side Meth-Tiger Woods
        lmao

i dont know if they train like most athletes do but to be a professional golfer you have to be really good. You have to know a lot about the wind and how to hit the ball. Any reject can smack the ball to the air but you gotta be skillful to put it in the pocket or by it.

i went golfing before and i was horrible at it, **** is harder then it looks

Comment

It's one of those sports which is fun to play but damn.. i don't know why people love to watch it so much

Comment

So middle-class people have something to do when their not shagging their mistresses

Comment

knowing about the wind doesn't have anything to do with training

Comment

knowing about the wind doesn't have anything to do with training
                different day different weather. If you cant master your surroundings your up for failure.

Comment

not a sport.

Neither is poker, ping pong, horseshoes, bowling, or baseball.

Comment

Is not a sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X