Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bcfc handing in his badge, officially retiring from G-Dogs task force......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

G Dog is a big boxing fan who knows more than you, remember you needed G Dog as a star guest to get anyone to watch your radio show
    Lol, watch a radio show? lol your so stupid

Comment

G Dog gets racist posters banned but people get mad at G Dog for cleanin that up

People must like racist posters?
      GD the racism is rampet in the NSB, not in the Lounge. Sure some racist things may go down in the Lounge, but thats when the individual poster thats affected takes a stand.

For instance, if some one makes a racist comment towards any race I say something DIRECTLY to that poster, not run off and snitch. If you wanna stamp out racism so bad, the Lounge is not the place for you to do it. Get your ass outta Canada and take a trip to Pitkin, Louisiana and clean that **** up bruh. Hell if you Black you can't even stop in that town to pump gas if you ridin through.

Comment

The Task Force is in serious negotiations with 2 big name posters...stay tuned for details!

This is gonna blow yall away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shady * View Post
          Lol, he rang up a radio show and asked the host who wins "Chad Dawson or Mayweather" the guy cut him off straight away and where like "this guys an idiot"
          Haha i was listening to that show and it was Larry Merchant taking calls

I know it had to be some idiot from here to ask a question like that

Comment

G Dog is jus crunchin the numbers to sign 2 big name posters! This is insane, G Dog feels like he is the damn Yankees or somethin

Big allowance is offered to anyone joinin the force!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              GD the racism is rampet in the NSB, not in the Lounge. Sure some racist things may go down in the Lounge, but thats when the individual poster thats affected takes a stand.

For instance, if some one makes a racist comment towards any race I say something DIRECTLY to that poster, not run off and snitch. If you wanna stamp out racism so bad, the Lounge is not the place for you to do it. Get your ass outta Canada and take a trip to Pitkin, Louisiana and clean that **** up bruh. Hell if you Black you can't even stop in that town to pump gas if you ridin through.
              shut up. always trying to talk like your everyones dad around here.

GROW UP SON

Comment

Originally posted by Shady * View Post
                Thats not it, he reports peoples post and uses them out of content.
                He takes pride in getting people banned when they are either having fun (nothing serious) or being misquoted by him.

He's a faggot with no friends, it's kinda funny.
                u came back multiple times with post counts higher than what panda posts in a year u wanna talk about having no friends ure a prime example

u were the first one to red k me and rub it in so ure just as much a c*nt as anybody on here

whether its banning people or red k-ing a brotha ur both scum

Comment

shut up. always trying to talk like your everyones dad around here.

GROW UP SON
                  Thats why your ass is laughable at best Lakas. You used to be cool but, you've takin a turn for the worst bruh. And I coulda been ya daddy, guess its a good thing that the uterus is positioned half a body length away from the tonsils. Glad to see you've made it to puberty, I was afraid you were gonna be one of the many dark stains on the bed spread.

Comment

good riddance. one down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Thats why your ass is laughable at best Lakas. You used to be cool but, you've takin a turn for the worst bruh. And I coulda been ya daddy, guess its a good thing that the uterus is positioned half a body length away from the tonsils. Glad to see you've made it to puberty, I was afraid you were gonna be one of the many dark stains on the bed spread.
                      son you be a daddy? you aint HALF the man yo momma was

your just a 14 year old kid attention cravez caffine junkie

Comment

Working...
                      X