Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a huge 140lb fight still be on HBO Boxing After Dark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a huge 140lb fight still be on HBO Boxing After Dark?

When I think of a big matchup, I think of the fight being on HBO WCB or PPV, or even showtime championship boxing.. Do You think a big fight like Bradley vs. Alexander or Khan would still be HBO BAD?? Idk, I just see B.a.d. as a lower undercard type of fighter base..Why do they keep having these jr WW greats on there??

bradley and alexander are world champions fighting in a unification bout..it would be on world championship boxing

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      bradley and alexander are world champions fighting in a unification bout..it would be on world championship boxing
      I dont know, man..I could really see them still fighting on BAD..Does it make any difference really when it comes to fighters payouts?? I mean it's still both HBO....

How about showtime though..Do fighters get payed less over there?? U hardly ever see big fights on SHO.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
        When I think of a big matchup, I think of the fight being on HBO WCB or PPV, or even showtime championship boxing.. Do You think a big fight like Bradley vs. Alexander or Khan would still be HBO BAD?? Idk, I just see B.a.d. as a lower undercard type of fighter base..Why do they keep having these jr WW greats on there??
        because they are early in there careers and the budget for b a d is lower.

wasnt the first barrera-morales on b a d?

hbo can afford 3 bads for the same price as 2 wcb's. so u get more boxing with bad's

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          because they are early in there careers and the budget for b a d is lower.

wasnt the first barrera-morales on b a d?

hbo can afford 3 bads for the same price as 2 wcb's. so u get more boxing with bad's
          So Bradley-Khan-Alexander are early in their careers, but big 140lb stars right now...Would they be on B.A.D. if they fought each other?? That's the question...

Comment

It'd be on WCB

Comment

I dont think you'll see Bradley or Khan on BAD again in the forseeable future... Alexander IMO needs one of the other top fighters in the division to fight on the wORLDWIDE MAINSTAGE as of right now...
              Last edited by Double A 215; 08-29-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

this fight is one of the biggest fights that can be made..we better hope it isnt ppv

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                  So Bradley-Khan-Alexander are early in their careers, but big 140lb stars right now...Would they be on B.A.D. if they fought each other?? That's the question...
                  since its next year and they will budget it in to 2011 and promote the fight a lot i think it will be wcb.

but it CAN be bad if they wanted that.

remember that barrera-morales was a unification fight and that was on bad. nobody remember that it was bad or wcb. they just remember it was a great fight.

so why not make it bad and save money?

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
                    I dont think you'll see Bradley or Khan on BAD again in the forseeable future... Alexander IMO needs one of the other top fighters in the division to fight on the wORLDWIDE MAINSTAGE...
                    when you say this what does it mean.

bad and wcb have the same distribution. only the name and structure are different

Comment

Working...
                    X