Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran v.s. Floyd who is greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duran in the eyes of almost all experts is the best lightweight of all time!

so if floyd had problems with castillio,duran would be too much for floyd to handle..duran had tremendous work rate,toughness,skill,and ppl forget that the fight with ray leonard was at 147..Duran at 135 was a total different species...and Floyd cant intimidate duran at all..he is the original 'Machismo'!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      This is the best post I saw.

Legends get inflated and so many times people just say "Oh (legend) would've destroyed (current great)".

Half these people commenting have probably never even watched Duran fight. "No mas" ring any bells? Duran flustered and too slow to catch a quick and clever slick boxer.

I'm in the minority that says Floyd takes this, but I'm probably thinking about it more realistically then most of you.
      very true. boxing is a science and it just gets better and better.

Comment

What does this have to do with anything? Why are you talking about Duran at 135?

I'm talking about Duran-Leonard.

Duran was not flustered against Leonard. Got it.
        i misread your original post i thought you were saying duran was a slow and flustered fighter in general my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Ram View Post
          duran in the eyes of almost all experts is the best lightweight of all time!

so if floyd had problems with castillio,duran would be too much for floyd to handle..duran had tremendous work rate,toughness,skill,and ppl forget that the fight with ray leonard was at 147..Duran at 135 was a total different species...and Floyd cant intimidate duran at all..he is the original 'Machismo'!
          i agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
            i misread your original post i thought you were saying duran was a slow and flustered fighter in general my bad
            Okay, I was wondering what you were getting at. That's why I was confused.

Comment

Okay, I was wondering what you were getting at. That's why I was confused.
              yeah sorry about that guess i was to quick to jump on the defensive maybe I have a slight bias towards duran anyway he is my favourite of all time

Comment

money will school durans ass.

Comment

duran will break pretty girl down

Comment

Working...
                  X