No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    First it was Margarito, then it was Pacquiao. Next is Matthysse. When he fights Broner, he won't have a 20 lb weight advantage. The ass kicking is coming soon. Maidana started it, and Broner will finish it.
    Matthysse... Badass

Broner...Dumbass

Comment

• the courts don't work like people think they do.

if you've done something as savage as punching a old woman in the mouth their gonna make sure you sit behind bars.

this "he has 40 grand in his bank account, so there for he automatically gets off with golden boy"

is a joke.
      Last edited by Godsfly; 02-18-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        First it was Margarito, then it was Pacquiao. Next is Matthysse. When he fights Broner, he won't have a 20 lb weight advantage. The ass kicking is coming soon. Maidana started it, and Broner will finish it.
        Oh, you're still mad about Dallas Jr or w/e his name was getting KTFO?

Matthysse was 153 btw, not 163. But don't expect Broner to fight him when he moves up to 140, I'm sure he'll duck him.

Back on topic: Broner punched an elderly woman in the face and snatched her purse...wow.

Comment

• I am shocked, I would of never thought the nicest and most humble man in boxing Adrien Broner would do such a thing.

He didn't do it. It's the establishment trying to bring him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            with good lawyers, millions of dollars, & even a backing power such as golden boy you're still gonna get community service (maybe 12 months of it) thats at the very least for punching a woman & stealing her purse. (we don't even want to talk about what a female judge will do to you)

btw broner didn't really have any money at that time.

the jury & judge let broner go scott free........thats why i want to know what happened in that court room.
            The charges were dropped, so the case almost certainly never made it to trial. Usually, charges are dropped by either the victim or the prosecutor, long before the case threatens to go to trial. There are several possibilities why a case might be dropped: lack of evidence, victim's change of heart, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              I am shocked, I would of never thought the nicest and most humble man in boxing Adrien Broner would do such a thing.

He didn't do it. It's the establishment trying to bring him down.
              Maybe he had to do it so he didnt get spanked with a belt, butt booty naked and wet....in public!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                The charges were dropped, so the case almost certainly never made it to trial. Usually, charges are dropped by either the victim or the prosecutor, long before the case threatens to go to trial. There are several possibilities why a case might be dropped: lack of evidence, victim's change of heart, etc.
                Turning $40 to $40,000 would certainly change anyone's mind.

Comment

• What part of charges dropped do you noobs not understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Turning $40 to $40,000 would certainly change anyone's mind.

Yup Goldenboy knows all about that, especially Oscar. He's paid off numerous women to get charges dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      What part of charges dropped do you noobs not understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X