No announcement yet.

Aleks Emelianenko is against M1's negotiation tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aleks Emelianenko is against M1's negotiation tactics

Aleksander Emelianenko states what should be completely obvious to most followers of the sport:

“You can deal with UFC, I know that they have flexible contract system. All these talks about “strict” contract terms with signing with UFC, come ONLY from Vadim Finkelstein, who wants to push his own business projects through Fedor’s fights”

So Fedor’s own brother is pointing out that Vadim Finkelstein is the guy keeping Fedor out of the UFC. Vadim wants to promote M-1 and is attempting to use both Fedor and the UFC to further his own business interests.

I’m pretty sure it’s not going to work, though.
    http://insidefights.com/2009/07/27/a...ntract-system/
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-28-2009, 01:53 PM.

wow, no comments about this?

I thought everyone would be all over this.

Comment

It's been obvious from the start. Basically the same thing as Affliction wanting free advertising for their promotion through the UFC fighter's T-Shirts. Vadim and M1, like Affliction, are trying to eat off of the UFC's plate. Idon't blame the UFC for not bowing down to him, because from a business POV all he brings to the table is Fedor and nothing else.

Comment

It's been reported many times that Fedor has a stake in M-1...so if true, you gotta deal with it.

Comment

Working...
        X