No announcement yet.

Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Haha, fuck those redneck, neo-nazi idiots. They've been watching too much American History X.

"The father of Adolph Hitler Campbell.. is asking for a little tolerance."

LOL. Get the fuck out of here with that ****. Be proud to know that your children will be ashamed oof you when they are adults.
    He does have a right to his beliefs and to name his kids what he wants though. I bet they would have made the cake if his name was Malcom X Washington and wanted the back power fist raised on the cake, lol...

Comment

hang the bastard
      xx

Comment

Originally posted by AliKillsTyson View Post
        He does have a right to his beliefs and to name his kids what he wants though. I bet they would have made the cake if his name was Malcom X Washington and wanted the back power fist raised on the cake, lol...
        At least that stood for something that was progressive. The store doesn't want to endorse that backwards ****. Let him ice his own cakes.

Comment

Haha, fuck those redneck, neo-nazi idiots. They've been watching too much American History X.

"The father of Adolph Hitler Campbell.. is asking for a little tolerance."

LOL. Get the fuck out of here with that ****. Be proud to know that your children will be ashamed oof you when they are adults.
          American history x was alot of ****, you do know that it was directed by a jew right???

Comment

At least that stood for something that was progressive. The store doesn't want to endorse that backwards ****. Let him ice his own cakes.
            I never have understood people being "upset" over the mere mention of Adolf Hitler.

One of my best friends did a Living Biography of Hitler in 6th grade and dressed in full Nazi regalia. His father was a WWII veteran and it was his idea for his own son to do it. It turned out to be the best damn bio out of the whole class and was topped perfectly when he gave the class a big fat "Zeig Heil" when he was finished.

To me the mention of Hitler brings to mind a time when freedom stood for something and people were proud of America and what it stood for. He was a nutcase and recluse who ultimately killed himself and destroyed his country in the process, if I were German I might be mad about the cake, but to me Hitler is merely a reminder that the human spirit will always triumph over evil.

Comment

I want a cake but im making weight so only allowed cabbage soup and buds

xx

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                I never have understood people being "upset" over the mere mention of Adolf Hitler.

One of my best friends did a Living Biography of Hitler in 6th grade and dressed in full Nazi regalia. His father was a WWII veteran and it was his idea for his own son to do it. It turned out to be the best damn bio out of the whole class and was topped perfectly when he gave the class a big fat "Zeig Heil" when he was finished.

To me the mention of Hitler brings to mind a time when freedom stood for something and people were proud of America and what it stood for. He was a nutcase and recluse who ultimately killed himself and destroyed his country in the process, if I were German I might be mad about the cake, but to me Hitler is merely a reminder that the human spirit will always triumph over evil.
                Thats all good, but I'm just saying: These people didn't name their kid Hitler as "a reminder that the human spirit will always triumph over evil." You know that. So in this context, it is in fact offensive.

Comment

Thats all good, but I'm just saying: These people didn't name their kid Hitler as "a reminder that the human spirit will always triumph over evil." You know that. So in this context, it is in fact offensive.

Oh I know, just saying there is no reason for anyone to get bent out of shape about it. I feel sympathy for the kids, they are probably FBI red flagged from the age of 2 months.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Oh I know, just saying there is no reason for anyone to get bent out of shape about it. I feel sympathy for the kids, they are probably FBI red flagged from the age of 2 months.....
                    In some contexts, there is no reason. But its kinda painful to think that people still think that way in today's world. I bet those kids will get a name change when they are of age. I feel bad for them too.

Comment

Jack's gonna name his kid Louis Farrakhan the rippa...

Comment

Working...
                      X