Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    and when did floyd fight them...hence why he wasn't a risk taker. he took calculated risks. thats the exact opposite of a risk taker. ggg tries to fight everyone in his division while floyd makes excuses not to fight guys like marg, pac, cotto, etc...you can't change his legacy. its already carved in stone. good fighter but simply refused to take risks.
    ??? Floyd beat Pac and Cotto??? Pretty easy also.

Cheato should be in PRISON! Fuk HIM!!! Dude loaded his GLOVES???? And you feel sorry for him??? Also Cotto was suppose to fight Floyd YEARS before but Arum said quote " Cotto is too green" unquote. Google that sht. You might be able to fool casual fans with your lies but not me...

Cheato really??? WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
      Totally agree with you. By the way i notice you use USC Trojans football helmet in your avatar. Im a big time USC fan fight the fuc on!.
      Yes SIR!!! I ALWAYS trust my TROJANS! LOL. Fight-on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Yeah I did the math on that also??? Not too good. That's almost 4lbs a week??? And I saw the pics. He's not flabby...
        Yea 6'1 174 is already pretty lean.

Comment

Yes SIR!!! I ALWAYS trust my TROJANS! LOL. Fight-on!!!
          those trojans are trash these days lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Yea 6'1 174 is already pretty lean.
            compared to what jew boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              He need to move up doe!- every black boxing fan.
              Where did you get your statistics from? Post a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by All in View Post
                Floyd and GGG are small for there divisions. Both stay in shape year-round. People asking Floyd to fight ggg wanted to see him lose. The people who want ggg to fight ward want to see him lose.
                Which was more reasonable. Floyd moving up to 160 to fight GGG or GGG moving up to 168 to fight Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  compared to what jew boy?
                  Go lick Golovkin's sack, boy.

Comment

??? Floyd beat Pac and Cotto??? Pretty easy also.

Cheato should be in PRISON! Fuk HIM!!! Dude loaded his GLOVES???? And you feel sorry for him??? Also Cotto was suppose to fight Floyd YEARS before but Arum said quote " Cotto is too green" unquote. Google that sht. You might be able to fool casual fans with your lies but not me...

Cheato really??? WOW!
                    i said when did he fight them and you respond with 2 guys he fought well past their best....kind of proving my point there so thank you.

floyd didn't know marg was cheating when he ducked him.

when both guys were at 147 and big stars floyd himself said cotto lived too far away, cotto wasnt a ppv star, oh yeah and HE RETIRED! you are referring to when cotto was at 140 when he was in fact green so i dont see the problem with that quote. when he wasn't green out came the excuses for floyd.

you might be able to fool no one with your lies and obvious fandom...oh wait you are fooling yourself and lying to yourself. aww how cute
                    Last edited by daggum; 02-19-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Go lick Golovkin's sack, boy.
                      typical gay jewie response from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X