No announcement yet.

With Charlo now moving up 160 is one of the best divisions in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Charlo now moving up 160 is one of the best divisions in boxing

GGG, Charlo, jacobs, and canelo. Good prospects as well as solid B class fighters at 160. 160 is one of the best division p4p now.

Canelo and Jermall never even fought at that weight yet

Comment

charlo was really really good at 154......i have to see what he looks like at 160. how he deals with the weight. he could end up being another fighter moving up and becomes basic. u never know how fighting in a new division effects a fighter. gotta see........

Comment

I'm glad to see the division heating up. I wouldn't mind seeing Jermall take on Hassam N'Dou or Daniel Geale and get an idea of what he can do at the new weight. Could be a lot stronger there.

Comment

Having 4 good fighters doesn't make a division one of the best.

Mikey
          Easter
          Linares
          Barthelemy
          Crolla
          Shavikov
          Flanagan
          Commey
          Petrov
          Verdejo

That there is division that should get some attention. 160 got better, but it's not the best

Comment

once charlo and canelo actually fight there we shall see.

Comment

NOT EVEN CLOSE! 160 is good at the Top of it but after maybe the Top 4-5 fighters it is a lot of just a lot ??? For Now! What can really give is a lift as one of the best Divisions is if guys like Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Maciej Sulecki, Ryota Murata, Ryan Brant now have to throw in Aleem after beating Khytrov and even Khytrov can work his way back into the mix despite lose. Those guys have to live up to their Potential, if that happens and they have strong years and continue to climb up the ranks then THAT is how a Division becomes one of the best. But right now NO not even CLOSE to being "ONE OF THE BEST DIVISIONS". It is a Division with one of the best fighters IN IT who I think is so Above and Beyond the rest of his Competition and that is GGG of course

Comment

Working...
              X