Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Alternative Facts from K2:

''Anybody from 154-168 can get it.'' - Abel
    ''154-168 easy for me, non boxing talk, just dietary showoff...'' - Golovkin

Lara calls out Golovkin camp, wants fight at 160, K2 never responds publicly...

''But for FLoyd at 154, absolutely.'' - Abel
    ''Alvarez vs Golovkin only at 160...'' - Abel
    ''Monroe Jr. is more known than Lara.'' - Abel
    ''Kell Brook, he's too small.. just trash talk.'' - GGG
    ''Kell Brook is big challenge for me.'' - GGG

woops I forgot, these quotes aren't alternative facts! They'Re simply facts! lol
    "He says I'm boring? That's fine and I say he's a p*ssy! What's his excuse for Golovkin? He's not boring enough? Canelo is a spoiled brat who's lost all respect from boxing fans and especially all fans in Mexico. All that's left to do now is borrow his promoter's fishnets and high heels. As a matter a fact, here's a bet for you - we fight again and the loser takes Victoria Secrets pictures with Oscar," - Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      "He says I'm boring? That's fine and I say he's a p*ssy! What's his excuse for Golovkin? He's not boring enough? Canelo is a spoiled brat who's lost all respect from boxing fans and especially all fans in Mexico. All that's left to do now is borrow his promoter's fishnets and high heels. As a matter a fact, here's a bet for you - we fight again and the loser takes Victoria Secrets pictures with Oscar," - Lara.

What does that have to do with K2 or Abel wanting Golovkin now? Should I ask Dontae to ask Abel if he still thinks that Lara is NOW a bigger name than Monroe Jr? Should I orchestrate that?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        What's the theme? Lara vs Golovkin? Everyday?
        Golovkin is the theme, everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Golovkin is the theme, everyday
          You still got that Brook vs Golovkin poster on your wall? And Signed?

Comment

#Southpaws

Comment

Working...
            X