No announcement yet.

For everyone saying they didn't know who Leon Smith was, that's wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For everyone saying they didn't know who Leon Smith was, that's wrong

Leon fought his heart out tonight. Stop acting like you didn't know who he was

Who did Smith beat before this? He was a paper champion. Anybody who wasnt british can honestly say they had no idea who he was. He didnt beat anybody notable.

Hes not better then Andrade, Lara, Trout, Cotto, or the Charlo Brothers. Hell i dont even think hed beat James Kirkland.

Hes a tough guy and irespect him for stepping up to the challenge but get real, he never stood a chance. Hes nothing special. Just tough

Comment

People need to give Leon Spinks credit for stepping up to the challenge.

Comment

what a way to prove your point moron.

Comment

Leon S. Kennedy put up a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            what a way to prove your point moron.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Who did Smith beat before this? He was a paper champion. Anybody who wasnt british can honestly say they had no idea who he was. He didnt beat anybody notable.
              The joke here is that OP called him Leon instead of his actual name, Liam.

Comment

I had him winning the fight up until the illegal low blow. He was laughing at Canelas power, I could just imagine Golovkin putting his guard completely down and mauling Canela into submission lol. Tonight proved why he is ducking Gennady.

Comment

Liam Neeson handled business last night

Comment

Leon Smith vs. Kelly Brock 2017. It's the fight that the fans want.

Comment

Working...
                    X